25

Louis smiled sadly as he watched Liam wordlessly walk into the kitchen, cleaning his dinner plate before stalking back into his room without a said word.

Louis sighed, another week had past - he truly missed his best friend. Liam, although he had been living in their tiny little apartment with Louis hadn't been acting himself. Long gone was the cheery Liam, replaced was a tired lethargic man with large bags under his eyes.

Louis didn't know if he was ready to forgive the powerful man... but he certainly didn't want this Liam, he wanted the old Liam.

Minutes passed before Louis bit his lip, finding himself tip toeing towards his friends room. With a creak he opened the door, only to notice the man was fast asleep - snores falling from his mouth in the dark.

Louis creeped in, falling to the floor, back against the wall with his knees to his chest. He covered his mouth as he watched Liam briefly before a silent sob fell from his lips.

It should be creepy - Louis watching Liam sleep. But it was merely sad.

The small boy never released how much Liam meant to him until he lost him. He was his best friend. His number one. And he missed the silly banter, the jokes.... he just wanted his friend back.

No matter what Liam had kept a secret, Louis knew that Liam didn't truly mean any harm.

He sniffled as a sob fell from his lips, he hiccuped trying to hide his cries - knees pulled tightly to his chest. 

But before he knew it, his cries were loud as he aggressively tugged at his eyes - wiping his tears away.

He truly missed his Liam.

"Mmm Lou?" 

The small boy gasped as the millionaire turned over, staring at Louis, they could barely see each other in the dark.

But Liam, although in a sleepy haze, he knew those cries anywhere.

"S-so-sorry I...I'll leave Liam."

The brown eyed man sat up quickly as he watched Louis stand racing towards the door.

"No Lou! Wait please.... just-just come here. Please, just hug me."

Liam wasn't demanding, he was begging.

Louis turned around, arm's protectively around his waist as he nodded.

He slowly walked towards the rich man, crawling onto the bed as he placed the covers over himself.

Liam unsurely opened his arms out, as if the action was alien - yet it was something that they had done so many time, cuddled in bed.

Louis sighed, snuggling into Liam's arms as the latter wrapped him up protectively. 

The action felt so familiar, yet so unfamiliar - it baffled him.

"I missed you Louis."

Louis didn't say anything, just pressed a hand lightly against Liam's chest.

And Liam knew he felt the same.

----

Louis woke up the next morning to an empty bed, he was reminded of Liam's double life. The man evidently up bright and early ready to scare some more A list celebrities with threats of ruined careers.

The small boy merely groaned as he sat up, knowing he had work in an hour.

---

Arriving at work Louis mouth fell open, his day had just gotten more interesting as he noticed the person sitting in the board meeting room as he entered.

"Luke..." Louis whispered before continuing after clearing his voice, "didn't know I would see you again." 

He ends his sentence with a nervous chuckle.

It was like meeting an ex, expect in his case, an ex sugar daddy.

Luke turned around smiling softly as he glanced over Louis' features, just like they had the first time they met again a few weeks ago.

Louis always had a large ass when he was sixteen, he couldn't help but notice that he had filled out even more.

"You look..." Luke pauses, staring at his fabulous body before his eyes finally meet Louis' murky blue eyes, "...sad."

The tiny boy sighs as he sits down in his seat for the meeting, taking out his notepad and pen, "it hasn't been an easy week."

Luke sits up straighter, "if you need anything my number hasn't changed-"

It is that moment that the two CEO's walk into the room power screaming from their demeanour.

Louis gulped as Zayn moved to stand behind his chair, placing his hand on the boy's shoulder

"Luke... so glad you have met Louis our boyfriend again."

The smirk on the CEO's faces said everything.

Any ideas for the story?

Blue Eyes and Panties and Prison are two of my books which will/have 100* chapters, but I reckon this will be a 40 chapter book.