22

"I love ducks"

---

Louis was always shocked every time he entered the two CEO's penthouse. No matter how many times he entered what could only be described as an enormous mansion. The sheer size of their house made Louis' jaw drop, along with the decor and expensive furnishings Louis was merely amazed.

Even if it was his 8th time visiting the two CEO's home. He had become well versed in the layout of most rooms.

"Here Lou, ho-how about we go put on some Shrek or something silly and just chill in the master bedroom." Harry suggested, kicking his polished work boots off easily.

The small boy nodded softly as Zayn pulled him into his side and guided him to their bedroom. 

They hoped one day Louis could call this bedroom his own too. 

Louis smiles as he sees the huge comfortable bed which he had sat on many times before, the blanketed are messy, evidently the men were short on time this morning. Louis tugs off his blazer and begins to kick off his work boots.

The two CEOS lock eyes, silently asking each other a question before Harry flops onto the bed, and smirks before asking, "you know those jeans don't look to come Louis... maybe they would be better off."

The small boy rolled his eyes, a fond smile grasping his face - Zayn and Harry never failed to make him feel better.

"Hey take me on a first date before you take my pants off."

The raven haired man barked a laugh as he too joined Harry on the bed. They watched as the small boy blushed before tugging off his belt.

"But, you know... I am going to take my pants off. But not for you, only because they Arn't comfortable."

The two CEO's smirked as they too removed their slacks, left only in their half buttoned shirts.

They finally looked up when they felt the bed dip - there Louis was on his knees as he tugged himself under the covers. However, surprisingly he wasn't in boxers - but white lacy trimmed panties - sheer enough that his cock could be seen through them.

Zayn gasped Harry's arm in an attempt to not get hard - the latter stroked his husband's hand in silent agreement of the beauty which was Louis Tomlinson.

Louis looked up once the blankets were up to his navel, now covering his downstairs reign.

"I wear panties okay..." Louis mumbled as he stuffed his face into one of the pure white pillows - most likely made with duck feathers or something luxurious.

"That's.... that's fucking hot Lou." Harry mumbles Zayn nodding furiously from beside him.

The small boy giggles, reaching over the two to grasp the remote on the bed side table.

"Thank you for having me here you know, it means a lot... I really like you two." Louis blushes as he pulls his knees to his chest and begins to flick through Netflix.

The two CEOs smile, absolutely infatuated with the small boy. 

"Well you know, you did say yes to us taking you on a proper date..." Louis nods at Zayn's statement, so the raven haired man continues, "this might not be the best of times. But it would take your mind off things and well... I guess what i'm saying is it might not be romantic, but maybe this could be our first real date."

Louis smiles staring up at the olive skinned man with a large grin, "you know Zaynie... that actually sounds really really nice."

Louis giggles with joy as he crawls over the man's lap squeezing his small body between the two CEOS so Harry was on his left and Zayn on his right.

Harry winked at his husband approvingly. 

"But what kind of date doesn't include food, Harold where is that fancy phone of yours - we are ordering breakfast... well its 10am so brunch."

Harry laughs as he passes the boy his phone, telling Louis his password.

The boy punches the numbers in, and immediately he is welcomed by an open app - Safari. On none other than a porn website, XVidoes.

Twink gets anal hook for the first time.

Louis gasps squealing as he holds the phone to his chest in shock. Cheeks blushing red.

"Harry!" Louis gasps as he quickly exits the app moving to Uber Eats.

Zayn rolls his eyes at his husband, "really Harry? You porn addict. Poor little Louis." The raven haired man takes the opportunity to pull Louis into his arms, 

"Hmmm you know darling we are both very very kinky men - thats a warning my dear."

Louis turns around in the man's arms a smirk on his face.

"Well then you should know, if you ever put me in an anal hook - it wouldn't be my first time." Louis finishes his statement with a wink as he returns to scrolling through the food app.

"Oooh look at this French toast! That sounds good do you want any Harry?" 

The two CEOs can only let there mouths fall open in pure shock. They knew they had a secret little slut on their hands, and they loved it.

I love anal hooks.... guilty confession