15

He was worried he would be yelled at by Zayn. Likewise, the olive skinned man and Harry were evidently having a conversation Louis was not meant to hear.

Louis sighed, his Monday was already full of stress.

Niall, naturally, noticed his friends strange behaviour.

"What happened, spill." Niall asked, well more demanded as he skipped after the little twink, flopping next to him in the break room.

He and Louis had become good friends over the short time the latter had been working there.

Louis had quickly learnt to love Niall, he had also soon learnt that every office has the gossiper, Niall may or may not be that person... okay, he is certainly that person.

"I heard them talking last Friday..." Louis began, looking over at Niall with wide eyes, the purple haired man urged him to continue - so Louis did, "about me."

A gasp was heard from the taller of the two, "oh my god this is perfect! I heard it too! What did you hear?"

Louis blushed as he remembered Zayn's words, I just want to touch Louis' soft skin.

"Um. Za-Zayn said he wants to... 'touch my soft skin'." Louis was so red at the end of his sentence - Niall on the other hand, looked over the moon, as if his Christmas wish had come true.

Well... it sort of had. He definitely shipped the three. Their ship name? Hmmm Zourry?

Perfect.

"Niall! Stop smiling like the bloody Cheshire Cat. What does that mean? Am I just overthinking this?"

The purple haired man laughed as he ruffled the smaller's hair, "such an innocent kitten. You know about their relationship right?"

The latter frowned nodding un-sure, "they are in an open relationship right....?"

Louis pouted when Niall shook his head 'no'.

"no Lou - Harry and Zayn are very much exclusive to each other. But you see, they are both - if you hadn't guessed already - extremely dominant men. Neither of them want to bottom. It extends further than just sex though. They want a sugar baby, not just to fuck, but to date and hopefully love the rest of their lives. They totally want you Louis. You are their type to the dot."

Niall finished his sentence, staring down at the short boy. He watched as Louis' mouth fell agape, his eyes clouded over and suddenly his head was dropping down and onto the table as he fainted.

Niall could only think one thing.

Shit Harry and Zayn will kill him if they think he caused this.

And at that moment, it couldn't have been a worst time for a visitor to walk through the doors....

"Niall?"

"Mr Payne?!"

"Oh my god, Lou!"

----

Louis slowly came to hours later, the boy rubbed his eyes softly as he sat up - he was in an unfamiliar room. He groaned at the bright light, eyes scanning the huge bedroom.

 He groaned at the bright light, eyes scanning the huge bedroom