9

Harry sighed, flopping down into his office chair. 

As much as he doesn't like to admit it. He truly hopes the Louis comes in and sends him a sassy remark regarding his suit, he was almost fond of Louis' sassiness.

It was a strange feeling. Louis had only been working 2 weeks, yet it felt like he had been their PA years.

Harry and Zayn had purposefully dressed in the most out there suits they owned. While Harry's was certainly fashion forward, Zayn had a much more subtle form of craziness on.

Just that second the small twink walked into the room, two long black coffees in his hand. Harry smirked as he watched Louis' mouth fall open.

"Mr Styles.... if this is what is called fashion now days, I truly worry for your sanity."

Harry laughed loudly, looking down at his own attire, he honestly thought he looked amazing.

Louis evidently disagreed.

The small boy looked over taking in Zayn's appearance. Never once has Louis had a problem with the man's suits... but today. Today was different.

"Mr Malik, I thought I could rely on you to wear something.... Normal. And you arn't even wearing bold clothing yet you still look like the American Flag. Those sandals are hideous!" 

Zayn smirked at the small boy, taking the coffee from his hands

"Thank you for that warm welcome Mr Tomlinson."

Louis giggled at that moving to the whiteboard to see today's agenda, "you have a day full of meetings, that sucks."

Harry raised his eyebrow at the boy, "you have to attend the fourth one, so be ready to take notes. Understand"

Louis nodded with a smile. Nothing was said for some time before eventually Zayn just laughed

"What?" Louis asked, staring at the raven haired man.

"I just never realised how short you are... you can barely see the whiteboard. How adorable." Zayn comments, Harry chuckles deeply at that.

"Oh hush." Louis rolls his eyes, smiling at the two CEO's who he was every day becoming better friends with.

---

Louis had gone out to grab lunch, leaving Zayn and Harry alone in their office. A second after Louis left, Harry's iPhone 8 began ringing obnoxiously loud. Zayn raised an eyebrow, a way of asking who was calling. Harry's eyes widened at the name tag.

"Liam Payne... what the hell would he want."

Zayn grabbed Harry's phone, passing it to him. "You don't not answer Liam Payne, Harry. He can end anyone you know how deep his connections are."

Harry nodded, taking a deep breath before answering, "Harry Styles speaking."

'Long time no speak Styles. I'm glad its under better circumstances.' 

Harry sighed, putting the phone on speaker when Zayn mouthed the words 'can I hear?'

"What do you want Payne."

'You've had a new assistant for about what 2 weeks now? Louis Tomlinson... I'm just calling to warn you. You better not hurt him Styles. Better be nice to him.'

Harry frowned, "how do you know Louis?"

'I do and that is all that matters. Do you understand Styles. Zayn I know you are listening in to... am I understood, you treat Louis well.'

The two CEO's gulped at the intimidating man on the phone, "Okay understood."

'Good. Louis isn't to know I called. You are never to talk to Louis about me. Period. Am I understood?'

"Yes." Harry nodded, jaw locked.

He hated submitting to Liam. All high profile CEO's did.

A second later Liam had hung up on him. Both CEO's sighed in relief.

Liam Payne was a very powerful man, the media didn't know him, the public didn't know him, but if you were a business owner or musician, you knew him. You did as he said. He was a PR person, he set up interviews, sued magazines, called paparazzi, he signed contracts... he owned you. Louis was clueless to this, Liam wasn't a powerful man to him, just his best friend.

"What was that about?" Harry asked, but Zayn was just as clueless.

"I have no idea... the real question is... how does Payne know Louis and why does Louis mean so much to him?"

They were clueless.

---

Louis raced upstairs when 2pm came, ready to take notes like he was asked, he didn't really know who the meeting was with. Harry and Zayn weren't there yet, having to run to grab a few papers so they asked Louis to entertain the guest CEO while he or she waited.

But when he walked into the room, not only was he shocked, but the person waiting quietly by themselves was to,

"Louis?"

"Oh my god..."