12

Dedicated to The_doorkeeper because they are such a smart ass I love it XD

If you want the next chapter to be dedicated to you, leave a comment about the chapter.

---

"Can I eat this? Or do you want it?" Louis quizzed, holding up the last of the previous weeks pasta Liam made in a small container.

The two had just arrived home after Liam picked him up from the CEO's business. Louis felt a lot better after Harry and Zayn confronted him to clear things up, nevertheless he was grateful to be home.

"I was thinking of ordering Uber Eats instead... my shout?" Liam smiled, walking past the small boy to grab a beer from the fridge. 

Louis bit his lip as he stared up at Liam, he was always amazed by the height difference. Liam was so tall and buff compared to him. But he knew at heart the man was a complete softy.

 But he knew at heart the man was a complete softy

(size difference)

"Are you sure Li-Li? You always pay for our take out." Louis looked up innocently at his friend.

Liam could only look on fondly as he pulled the little boy under his arm, wrapping his arms.

"A man always pays."

Louis gasped, "heyyy I'm a man too!"

Liam stepped away, looking at the boy suspiciously, "I thought you were a princess?"

The caramel haired man flushed red, "well... that too."

Liam could only laugh as he began searching through the delivery app, Louis was too adorable.

---

"Jace, Jacccce, Jason!" Louis raised his voice, pulling out his best friends ear phones. The man jumped, looking up at Louis. 

Liam had invited Jason over, seeing as he was ordering take out for him and Lou - he might as well invite Jason over as well, have a lads night in.

"Pizza is here." 

With that Jace jumped up from the couch, eyes wide, "wheres the pizza?"

Louis giggled, "kitchen."

Minutes later the three were sitting on the couch binge watching the latest season of Haters Back Off. It was then, that a knock on the door disturbed them from their laughter.

Louis whined, snuggling further into Liam's lap.

"Shot not." Liam childishly copied Louis, rubbing the boy's arms when a cold chill ran through the room.

Jason groaned, standing up and walking towards the front door, eventually he made is way there opening it slowly.

A mop of curly hair stood behind the door.

"Oh.. you're that boss dude of Louis'. Oh he talks of you, which one are you Harold and Zen."

Harry raised his eyebrows, staring down at Jason, he remembered this man. This was the man that visited Louis at work

"Its Harry Styles. Is Louis here? Or Liam..."

Jason smiled showing his pearly whites, "oh yeah sure, we got pizza come in come in."

Louis sat up when he heard footsteps, planting himself in Liam's lap. The man grunted when Louis' knee dug into his crutch.

"Ow, fuck Lou." 

The small boy bit his lip, "oops." 

Harry walked in just as Louis kissed Liam's cheek as an apology. His eyes widened as if he were a cartoon in shock... 

Looking up Liam's eyes widened in a similar form, "Harry Styles... what are you doing here."

Louis looked up a smile gracing his face, "oh hi Mr Styles... Um how do you know where I live?"

Harry moved his glance from Liam to the tiny boy in his lap, "the contract you signed specifies all your personal details... I'm sorry for dropping in, but I wanted to give you this, you left your iPad at work, and its the weekend... sorry I just thought you might need it."

Louis laughed as he stood up, taking the iPad from him, he watched as Jason excused himself to the bathroom.

"Thanks Harry, thats so kind of you."

"Anything for you." Louis giggled at the CEO's words.

"I'm going to put this away, feel free to take a piece of pizza. Liam will entertain you." Louis spoke oblivious to the tension in the room between Payne and Styles.

As soon as Louis was away from the room Liam and Harry locked eyes, both sizing each other up.

"What are you up to Liam?"

"Just protecting a friend Styles."

Harry walked closer to Liam, the man standing up - they were the same height.

"Protecting Louis from what?"

Liam bit his lip, that was a good question. And one that he will not be answering.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

Harry had so many questions, but he knew there would be no answers to his queries.

"Just remember how quickly I can end your business Harry, send my love to Zayn. I think you better get going now."

Harry gulped, looking back into the corridor Louis came from.

"Say bye to Louis then for me."

With that he was gone, Liam glaring at him every step of the way.

Filler chapter - I just love Liam's power and Louis' obliviousness. 

Question, do you?