14

Dedicated to: HNLIZLO because their emoji comment made me smile 

If you want the next chapter to be dedicated to you, leave a comment about the chapter.

Harry and Zayn shared a glance as they watched the pixie like boy rush out of the room with a little skip; he was heading out to lunch. When Louis was out of the room, door closed both of the CEO's let out a breath that they didn't know they were holding.

Louis had now been working for them for 2 months, and to say he wasn't causing built up sexual tension. Would be a huge lie.

Luckily they hadn't heard from Liam for some time, they almost forgot about the powerful man.

"Do you ever just think..." Zayn started, pausing unsure how to articulate his thoughts. Luckily Harry finished his sentence, "that Louis would be the perfect little twink for us?" Zayn nodded as he bit his lip, staring at his computer.

"Yeah..." He was talking in a whisper.

"He would be a good sub, good boyfriend, little dolly. But he has so much sass. M'sure his ass would be red a lot."

Harry nodded before commenting, "I, had a dream that we double penned him you know." He said it so nonchantly, they were both off in a dream world. They had never had a submissive that could take both of their large cocks, the last time they tried it, well - it didn't turn out well.

Louis' ass was so beautiful, made to take two cocks.

However, what they failed to notice was a purple haired man with wide eyes a step inside their office.

"... I SHIP IT!"

The two jumped at Niall's voice.

Fuck. That was meant to be private.

---

"Gosh it's cold. So damn cold. Can you turn the aircon down please?" Louis shivered, as he rubbed his arms up and down his striped shirt, the entire office building was dying of cold.

Harry and Zayn both looked up at the small camel haired boy, he had their immediate attention as soon as he walked in.

"Sorry Lou, the air-conditioning is broken - won't turn off.  Someone is coming to fix it soon."

Zayn placed his hand on Harry's leg lovingly as he watched the small boy whine.

"Oh hush Louis, come here." Harry motioned, spinning on his chair to face the wall, Louis walked around, lip in-between his teeth as his eyes widened, head tilting to the side curiously.

Harry stood up, removing his coat jacket, revealing his off white frilly long-sleeved coat.

"Here, wear my coat until the aircon is fixed."

Louis' mouth fell open, almost shocked at his bosses actions, but he didn't resist - merely giggled as he slipped into the coat with a quick, "thanks Mr Styles hehe."

Zayn watched as Louis left the room,before immediately turning to Harry.

"What was that babe?" The raven-haired individual asked, a confused frown on his features. The curly haired man raised an eyebrow as if it was evident.

"Don't tell me I'm the only one that wanted to see him wearing our clothes. I know you love seeing a twink in your clothes, especially one as tiny as Louis." Harry smirked, typing away on his computer with a content smile.

Zayn can only bite his lip, "mmm that is true – fuck he looked good with your coat on. Went down to his mid thigh."

"Is this a thing.... Like I have to say... he is pretty." Zayn whispered, almost as if neither of them had ever thought of Louis being their boy... but that would be a lie.