30

"Stay with Louis Harry." Zayn frowned as he put on his jacket coat at the porch.

The curly haired man hushed his husband tugging on his arm, "Zayn stop for one minute - what are you even going to do? Storm in and punch Liam until he is unconscious?" 

The raven-haired man groans as he tugs at his hair, "I don't know. But it won't be pretty."

Harry rolled his eyes, "breathe please. You aren't being reasonable right now - we both know Liam's fist packs a punch. Let's not purposefully start a fist fight please. Especially right now when we have an upset boyfriend in our bed upstairs." 

Zayn sighs taking off his coat as he walks back into the kitchen, Harry following slowly. He pauses, the two locking eyes and for once Harry realises just how upset his husband is.

"Zayn it's okay. Louis didn't like it, he wants us not Liam."

"I know Haz, It just hurts knowing that Liam... after we helped him would do that."

Harry nods at that, "I know - but at least we know, we aren't his friend, on any level."

Zayn can only agree.

Eventually a tiny whimper and yell interrupts them from their conversation.

Daddy? Zaynie? Hazzzzz? Are you guys here still?

And with that the CEOs are running up the stairs to tend to their boyfriends cuddly needs - because he always came first.

----

"No Lou, you hang out with Jason. Okay pumpkin? We have some business to deal with this lunch time." Zayn explains as he looks between the two.

Jason, Louis' friend had come to visit him once more, Louis asked if his boyfriend's wanted to come to his lunch break with him.

But Harry and Zayn had declined, they had a plan and Louis wasn't part of it.

"Okay Zaynie... We will be back in around an hour." Louis smiled, hugging the raven-haired man before leaving with Jason. Zayn smiled as Louis' laugh filled the corridors when Jason made a joke.

It was nice to see Louis so happy with his friends, even if it made them jealous.

Harry pocked his head into the room that second, locking eyes with his husband.

"Ready?"

"Let's do this."

---

Liam was at work when it happened. When everything he had worked for went falling down.

"Sir Sir! We have been hacked. All of your clients personal details have been leaked on so many websites. Reddit, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook - Everywhere. Our confidential documentation too."

Liam's eyes widen as his phone immediately begins ringing, he ignores it.

"Who did this!"

The intern shakes at the man's scary voice, "I-I don't know...The username on all the platforms is betrayed.2"

And Liam knows exactly who is responsible. With a growl he picks up his phone, hands gripping the object so tightly its amazing it didn't break.

"Payne!"

"Ahh.... Payne... heard you're stuck in a little trouble right now?" A laugh can be heard on the other end.

"Styles...."

"Ding ding ding! And the points go to the dick who kissed my boyfriend." Harry mocks.

Liam dismisses a group of frantic employees quickly turning around and looking out the window of his office, "what do you want for this to stop. You will ruin me if you don't stop."

Harry smirks, "now you know what its like to have somebody threaten to ruin you.... Except this time, its coming true for you."

Liam groans, "what do you want Styles spit out!"

The man chuckles, "simple - move out and away from Louis... oh and a quarter of your company. You have 12 hours to decide before I release the Sweden report."

Liam's eyes widened that would ruin him - the Sweden report was something he had buried and had planned to bring to the grave with him. He was young, had no morals and it showed. What he did to the people involved, was evil.

"You wouldn't."

"Try us." Harry smirked, knowing he had won.

For the first time, Harry and Zayn where thankful that they went way further back with Liam than anybody even knew.

"12 hours Liam. Times ticking."