26

Z: Come to a club with us? x

L: Which one? 

H: Club SSC? 

Louis' eyes widened at the offer, club SSC wasn't just a club with a dj, music and hot bodies - no it was a BDSM club. In fact Louis had been there twice with a past sugar daddy. It was rather nice, extremely expensive, memberships started at $10,000 a year.

SSC stood for safe, sane and consensual; the club prided themselves on the safety of both submissives and dominants.

Louis bit his lip choosing to dial Harry's number instead of replying to the text.

"Hey Lou, you're on speaker Zayn's here too."

Louis smiled when the raven haired man added a small, "hello sweetheart."

"Hi Daddies..." Louis blushed, that name was new, but it felt so right. Just one week ago he, Zayn and Harry had been in the CEOs office. Somehow Louis ended up on his knees as he sucked Harry while wanking Zayn.

They all soon learnt that Daddy was a name they all enjoyed.

"What's this about going to SSC? Do both of you have memberships?"

Louis listened as he heard a mumble in affirmation. Memberships allowed a plus one - so even if Louis didn't have one he would be allowed inside with the CEOs.

"Yes we do princess, and we were hoping you might want to come along... maybe even play out a little scene." 

Harry's voice was so deep, it sent shivers straight to the small boy's cock, he quickly squeezed his legs shut with a tiny gasp.

Zayn gasped, "no response Lou?" The raven haired CEO chuckled, "I think he likes our idea Harry."

Louis whined at the man's playful tone, "w-what should I wear?" Was his only response - voice small and submissive as he imagined all the things that could happen at SSC.

"Wear something tiny... wanna show you off."

Louis could hear Harry's smirk.

"We'll pick you up at seven. Okay doll?" Zayn added, and after Louis replied with a simple 'yes Daddy' the CEOs were hanging up.

And if Louis squealed with excitement, well they didn't need to know.

----

This is usually the time he would squeal and tell Liam everything, but he didn't have the ability to do that, so all he could do was immediately run to the shower, shaving every inch of himself.

When 7PM finally came around, Louis was nervous. Nervous that he had taken 'wear something tiny' too far. However, all his worries disappeared when Harry and Zayn knocked on his apartment door.

He couldn't be more thankful that Liam was working late tonight - that would have led to an awkward encounter.

"Oh my fucking.... Louis you look..." Harry began, breathing becoming erratic for a second. Zayn finished his sentence, "you look divine..."

And he truly did, wearing some black boxers with an elastic around his body - it cupped his cock perfectly.