"DOMINGUEZ! In my office NOW!" It's like the whole place shook when HD's authoritative voice boomed around us.

Nakatingin ako sa kanyang blanko at seryosong mukha bago siya tumalikod at umalis. Binitawan ni Lumiere ang kamay at sumunod ako. Nadaanan ko pa si Icko pero hindi ko siya tinignan dahil ang kaba ko kanina at parang naging doble. Hindi ko naiwasang matakot at kabahan. I could feel my hands starting to sweat. I felt that things were going to get bad.

Hinintay niya kong makapasok bago niya nilock ung pintuan. I watched him went to his desk and pulled out a folder and dropped it in his desk. Sinensyasan niya ko para kunin ko ito. Ginawa ko 'yon at binasa.

"Who's this?" Tanong ko habang tinitignan ang mga pictures ng pare-parehong lalaki.

One was a picture of a man fixing a car and it's obvious that this picture what shot from afar, meaning, the guy didin't know he was being taken a shot. Another one was him hugging ang kissing a woman. Another was both of them with a big smile while he was carrying a child.

"You tell me. Ikaw dapat ang mas nakakaalam." Rinig kong sabi niya pero ung boses niya parang may nilalaman.

"I don't know him." It's true that I didn't know the guy in these pictures. Baka isang misyon ang ibibigay niya sa'kin. I hope.

"Hindi mo ba kilala ang sarili mo?" I stopped looking at the pictures but refused to look at HD. My heart was pounding really hard and there was this part of me saying not to listen to his next words.

"That is Gerry Ynares."

Sa pag-uusap namin bago sumali dito sa grupo, sinabi ko sa kanya ang buhay ng isang Gerry Ynares. Mayaman na naghirap at ngayon ay walang plano sa buhay. I encountered that name back at home when I was under dad's. Ang sabi ko ako 'yon at gusto ko ng bagong buhay.

He gave me that as well as a new identity as Gerry Domiguez.

Napatingin ako sa kanya at halata sa kanyang galit siya. He's serious but his gaze held deeper meaning.

"Now! I want you to answer my question and I want you to tell the truth."  Ito na ba? They day I feared the most came. He was looking at me with anger and disappointment. I wanted to look away but I needed to be brave. I need to face this.

"HD—"

"Who are you?"

I kept quiet and just stared at him. I was relaxed and composed opposite to what I really was feeling. This was it. This was really it. I needed to be calm. I needed to know how far he discovered so I could handle this situation. Emotions were not relevant in this situation, the more emotional you were, the more you'd fall.

"Huwag kang basta manahimik AND ANSWER ME!" He slammed his desk and stoop up. Halata na ngayon ang galit sa kanya na kanina niya pa kinikimkin. Nanginig ang tuhod ko and I wanted to step back but I needed to hold on.

His emotions were showing and he's losing control.

"Huminahon ka. You're losing control of yourself." I calmly said. Hindi ko pwedeng sabayan ang galit niya.

"Keep calm? I.AM.CALM. If I'm not, you might find yourself locked in a room tortured or even dead by now but no. Buhay ka parin at humihinga sa harap ko mismo. That's how calm and in control I am. Get the picture? Ngayon, uulitin ko ang tanong ko. WHO.THE.F*CK.ARE.YOU?"

I swallowed an invisible lump on my throat and with his threatening voice, alam kong may mangyayaring masama sa pag-uusap na to.

"I'll answer every question I can." I said with no trace of emotion that made him smirked.