juu-roku

Chapter 16

"There is a lot of my favorite moment with Calum but, I have one particular favorite. My favorite out of all favorites!" Luke started cheerfully.

Calum just stared at his boyfriend fondly while he listened as he talked.

"It was during an interview, I was sitting beside Calum, of course. The interviewer was asking me a question and when I was in the middle of answering, Calum was, like, staring at me so intently and I got so awkward," Calum burst out laughing at that while Luke was talking in between his laughs. "I forgot what I was about to say and in the end I couldn't answer the question!" Luke ended with a chuckle.

"Why were staring at me anyway?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just wanted to tease you I guess." Calum shrugged.

"You bully! And when I asked you what was wrong you didn't even answer me and continued to stare at me like I stole your toucans again!" They both laughed.

"Oh god, you always wear them without telling me!" Calum complained.

"You love it, Calum, admit it!"

"Of course, I do. But I don't like the fact that you wear Michael's and Ashton's, too, you know."

"Aww, is my puppy upset?" Luke made a cute face as he leaned closer to Calum.

Calum laughed and covered Luke's face with his hand.

"Stop that, the viewers are waiting. You still have to tell them about the remaining Chapsticks." Calum reminded him.

"Oh, you're right!" Luke sat up straight and cleared his throat in which Calum burst out laughing again.

"What?"

"What was that?" Calum asked in between his laugh.

"What?" Luke asked in confusion.

"You were like playful to serious in 0.5 seconds!" He answered.

"Of summer. Now let's proceed, Cal. We don't have all day."

 "Okay, okay." Calum chuckled.

----------------

this book is close to it's end! i'm getting emotional. i enjoyed writing this even though not many people are reading this. :D

only two more chapters after this.

i'll be publishing another book soon but it's a calum fanfic. maybe on august, i'm not sure yet. 

youngblood comes out in 30 days. holy shit i'm excited.