nana

Chapter 7

"And that's all for the first part of our Chapstick Challenge!" Luke exclaimed as Calum took off his blinfold, fluttering his eyes to adjust them to the light.

"You didn't expect that did ya?" Calum smirked and swung an arm around Luke's shoulders.

"It's time we continue answering questions again." Luke smiled. "And I believe it's my turn to answer a question." He finished then pulled out a paper from Calum's hand.

"This one is from @JetBlackHeart199x and her question is, what is your nickname for each other?" Luke paused and looked at Calum who let out a small scoff before grinning at his boyfriend.

"Well, for starters, we call each other a lot of names, actually, like asshole, bitch, asswipe, douchebag, jerk, dick, no, I'm joking." Luke laughed. "But we do call each other a lot of names. Lukey, Cally, princess, baby, babe, darling, honey, lovely, like that." Luke smiled.

"You forgot one thing." Calum interjected.

"What?"

"Baby boy." Calum winked and Luke turned red.

"Oh my god..." He whispered as he covered his face and Calum laughed.

"I'm so kinky." Calum said, winking at the camera. (A/N: which made the viewers melt. Me too, as I imagined him doing it while writing this, shit.)

"Stop that, Calum. Let's get on with the questions, you're making them wait!" Luke scolded, holding out the papers in his hand towards Calum.

"They love it." Calum said before pulling out a paper from Luke's hand.

"This one is from @cake5SOS and she asked when and where and how we first met." Calum looked at the camera then at Luke. "We met at school back in grade school, when we were seven. I can't really remember how...do you?" Calum asked Luke, which made Luke think.

"I'm not really... I don't really remember." Luke furrowed his brows.

"Now that I think about it, I don't really remember how we met." Calum scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh my god... how could we forget? It's supposed to be the most important part of our lives, how we met!" Luke cried out in distress.

"Hey, the most important part of our lives would be the day we get married and the days following that." Calum argued back which made Luke blush.

"Well, you're right about that." Luke agreed, face still red.

the freakin acoustic version of want you back and calum's smile and luke's oof fuck i love it and the remix version too. damn it i want the album