go

Chapter 5

"Okay, okay. Let's get on with this so I can kiss you now, yeah?" Luke brushed him off, Calum put his hands up in defense urging Luke to continue and explain how they should play the game.

"Here are the rules. One, strictly no making out." He started and Calum pouted, mumbling a soft 'so unfair' which Luke didn't fail to hear.

"Calum, be quiet, I'm trying to explain here." Luke said and Calum stayed silent.

"Two, the game is basically about guessing what flavor of chapstick the other one is wearing by kissing. Calum is to be blindfolded throughout the game so he can't see what flavor I'm applying. When he guesses right, then he gains a point. If he doesn't then the point is mine. The winner gets the loser to do everything he wants." Luke explained.

"We have six types of chapsticks here." Calum said, holding out three different types of chapsticks and facing them to the camera. "Classic, Moisturizing, Limited Edition, Seasonal Flavors, Total Hydration and Lip Butter and they're various of flavors as well." He explained then put the chapsticks into the paper bag again.

"Before we start, I'm gonna give Calum a few minutes to keep in mind the flavors that we have bought while I go and get some water." Luke said and stood up, heading downstairs and into the kitchen.

Calum poured out the contents of the paper bag onto the table where the laptop is placed and started sorting them by kind. "Okay, let's start with the basics. We have here three classics. Cherry, Strawberry and my favorite, Spearmint!" He held them in front of the camera one by one before putting back into the paper bag.

He went through the rest of the flavors and doing the same afterwards.

"The last three are the Lip Butter with three flavors which are Green Tea, Sweet Papaya, I don't know what a Papaya tastes like, to be honest, and Pink Grapefruit. And that's all the flavors." He said, putting the last of them into the paper bag just in time for Luke to enter the room again carrying two large water bottles with him.

"I'm back!" Luke said as he sat down in front of the camera again and handed Calum the water bottle who took a few gulps from it, he did the same.

"Okay, we're done with the short break and I believe Calum here did what I told him to do so we can start now start the Chapstick challenge! Yey!" Both men clpped their hands in excitement.

Calum put on his blinfold and once Luke made sure that he can't see anything, he pulled out one chapstick from the paper bag and held it in front of the camera, so the viewers can see what flavor it is, before applying it to his lips.

"You ready, Cal"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Calum responded and Luke leaned in to connect their lips.

THE WANT YOU BACK MUSIC VIDEO DALJFHLAJHFPAJHDVPAHDVPJADOJVBDNFOAOJHFPAEFLBV