juu-hachi

Chapter 18

"Calum! Calum! Calum!" Luke called out from upstairs. He was excited, Calum could tell from his voice. He lowered the volume from the television as Luke came running down the stairs.

"Hey, hey! Be careful!" Calum warned.

Before he could process what was happening, Luke was on top of him shoving his phone towards his face.

"Look! Look!"

"What is it?" Calum held Luke's wrist so he could read what was on the screen.

It was a tweet from the fan who received her package from the couple.

"She received it. Thank God. I really thought she wouldn't because she was halfway across the world!" Luke sighed in relief.

"Well, it took about two weeks for her to receive the package."

"She did. That's all that matters." Luke grinned.

"You're right."

"I'm gonna send her a DM to congratulate her." Luke said and began tapping and typing on the screen of his phone. "You should send her one, too, Cal."

"I already did."

"What?"

"Yeah, Earlier this morning."

"So you already knew?"

"Yep."

"Why'd you look so surprised earlier then?"

"I didn't want to ruin your happiness, babe. Your eyes were sparkling. Literally." Calum chuckled.

Luke pouted.

"Now, now, don't give me that." Calum smiled before leaning in and planted a chaste kiss on his lips.

THE END

and that's the last chapter.

thank you to everyone who read this book, i love you all!

thank you for 280 reads. :D means alot!

'Jo-Millie

check out my other fanfics, too. :D