roku

Chapter 6

"So?" Luke smiled as he waited for Calum to answer the question.

Calum pursed his lips a couple of times, confusion written all over his face.

"I'm having second thoughts. It's kinda peachy but at the same time I can taste mango." Calum said and Luke grinned.

"Well, what do you think? You have to decide on your answer, Cal." Luke laughed.

"My instincts tell me it's Mango. I'll go for Mango." Calum said confidently.

"No, you're not."

"What?! Why?"

"It's actually Peaches and Cream." Luke laughed at Calum's pouty face. "You've always got the taste between Peach and Mango mixed up."

"I can't believe this."

"So much for instincts, eh, Calum?" Luke teased.

"Okay, okay. Let's move on." Luke could tell he rolled his eyes from behind the blindfold.

Luke – 1 Calum – 0

Luke kissed Calum again after applying another flavor of Chapstick.

"Oh my god, I know that taste!" Calum yelled in disgust, Luke laughed.

"Yeah, you hate this."

"It's pumpkin!"

"You're right!" Luke clapped his hands.

"I'd know that taste from anywhere!"

Luke – 1 Calum – 1

"Next!" Luke exclaimed, pulling out another Chapstick from the bag and applying it all over his lips after wiping out the previous one with a wet tissue.

"Tsk, basic, it's Strawberry!" Calum answered.

"Of course you know that, congratulations." Luke said sarcastically before wiping out the flavored petroleum from his lips the pulling out another from the paper bag.

Luke – 1 Calum – 2

Luke kissed Calum again and this time Calum grinned so wide as Luke rolled his eyes.

"There's no way I'm getting that wrong, it's Spearmint!" Calum said eagerly.

"Of course, it's your favorite. I would totally laugh at you if you got that wrong." Luke chuckled softly and wiped his lips with a wet tissue.

Luke – 1 Calum – 3

Luke pulled another Chapstick from the paperbag and applied it to his lips before pecking Calum's lips.

"I don't know that one." Calum frowned.

"Guess?" Luke smiled.

"Green Tea?" Calum asked.

Luke shook his head and showed him what's written on the Chapstick.

"Oh, Coconut." Calum pouted. "Well, I don't know what Green Tea and Coconut tastes like anyway." He shrugged as Luke laughed.

"Excuses, Calum." He teased.

"But it's true." Calum pouted which casued Luke to laugh out more.

"Okay, okay, let's move on."

Luke – 2 Calum – 3

When Luke saw the flavor that he just pulled out of the paperbag, he grinned so wide before applying it to his lips and pecking Calum on the lips.

But before he could pull away, Calum grabbed his face to keep him steady as Calum licked his bottom lip before pushing his tongue into his mouth. They made out for awhile until Luke pushed Calum away gently to breathe.

"That was against the rules." Luke said, still panting.

"Totally worth it." Calum shrugged before licking his bottom lip. "Cake Batter." He smirked.

"I get one point because you went against the rules of no making out!" Luke said.

"Nah, you liked it anyway." Calum shrugged but put his hands in defense when Luke glared at him.

"Chill, baby." He winked.

Luke blushed.

Luke – 3 Calum – 4 

I was supposed to update last night but i was so tired because we went to a water park and yeah, sorry about that :D anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! i'm gonna start recommending a song on every chapter.

song of the day: Who Do You Love? - Marianas Trench

~jo-millieeeeee