Part 56

Part 56

After one week:

Tomorrow is the final verdict of Aryan's custody case.. Sheetal got a job two days back.. She is very well sure that she will win Aryan's custody case.. Even Raizadas are also sure they will win Aryan's custody..

Avinash entered terrace talking with client when he spotted Arnav lost in his thoughts.. He din't even acknowledge his father.. Avinash continued to talk with client.. Hearing voices, Arnav came out of this thoughts.. He looked at his father.. Avinash completed the call and looked at Arnav..

" Be ready by 10.. We need to go tomorrow" said Avinash and was going but Arnav called him making him stop on his tracks..

Arnav went enar his father and hugged him tight crying..

" I am sorry papa.. I am sorry for hurting you.. Now, I understood how it feels when your child goes away from you.. The thought of Aryan going away from me is killing me.. You have not only lost me but also Shashi uncle who is your best friend.. I can understand your turmoil how you have felt when your son is responsible for your best friend's death.. I deserve this .. For hurting you.. " said Arnav crying..

Avinash melted hearing his pain but kept a straight face.. He brought Arnav out fo the hug and patted his shoulders..

" Don't worry.. You won't loose Aryan.. He is and will always be your son" said Avinash and left from there..

Arnav stood there with small smile.. Atleast his father talked with him..

Next morning:

Everyone are doing pooja at the mandir.. Ratna can see tension in Arnav and Khushi's faces while Aryan is in his own world..

She gave aarti to everyone and came near Arnav, Khushi and Aryan..

" Chote.. Khushi.. Don't worry.. Everything is going to be OK" said Ratna..

" I hope so Mumma.." said Arnav..

" Don't lose hope Chote" said Ratna patting his cheek..

At the court:

Whole Raizada family have arrived today along with Aryan.. Even Sheetal too came with her lawyer..

" Mam.. Now see I have a job and I have even submitted you proves that Khushi is not a good mother.. I will get Aryan's custody naa" asked Sheetal..

" Ofcourse Ms. Kapoor. We will.. But the proofs which you gave are true naa ??"asked the lawyer..

" Yes Mam.. They are" lied Sheetal..

" Ok.. I will come just now" said the lawyer and left form there..

Sheetal sat down thinking what she have done.. Two days back, she saw Khushi and Payal talking about some random things and recorded it in her mobile.. Then she changed the video..

"Di.. You are here.. Aryan slept looking for you" said Payal..