Part 44

Part 44

It was night.. Everyone slept in their rooms except Ratna who is in the living room waiting for Arnav..

After few minutes, Arnav and Akash entered the house with spare key.. They both were surprised seeing Ratna still not sleeping..

"Mumma.. Why are you still awake ? Did you see the time ?? It is 1'o clock" said Akash.

" I know Aki.. I want to talk with Chote" said Ratna..

"What is it Maa ??'asked Arnav.. Ratna looked at Akash as if asking him to leave but he stood still.

" Go to your room Aki" said Ratna..

" But why Mumma ??"asked Akash.. Ratna glared at him angrily to which Akash left from there..

" What happened Maa ??'asked Arnav..

" Khushi fainted in the evening" said Ratna..

" What !! What happened to her.. How is she ?? Did you call doctor ??"asked Arnav.

"She is pregnant Chote" said Ratna..

Arnav was stunned hearing it.. It took sometime to digest the news and his thoughts went to the night in Agra.. His lips stretched into a wide smile but soon wiped off thinking of Khushi's reaction..

" Doctor confirmed it" said Ratna bringing him out of thoughts..

" Mumma.. Actually what happened is.." Arnav tried to say but Ratna stopped him, " I won't ask it Chote.. It is between you both husband and wife.. But.."

" But What Mumma ??'asked Arnav frowning..

" Today Khushi came to say you about her pregnancy in the office but by the time she came that woman was there" said Ratna.

Arnav was stunned hearing it and cursed Sheetal in his heart..

" She already spoil one good moment of yours Chote.. Please, don't let her spoil your and Khushi life anymore.. You both have suffered enough.. I really wish this baby wipe off the distances between you both completely.." said Ratna..

" Don't worry Mumma.. Everything will be fine.. I won't allow Sheetal to come between us now" said Arnav..

Ratna nodded her head as Ok and Arnav hugged his mother..

" I will see her" said Arnav.

" But she is sleeping" said Ratna..

"I won't disturb her.. Now you too go and sleep.." said Arnav and walked upstairs.. Ratna stood there sighing.. She again prayed god to keep Arnav and Khushi happy..

When Arnav entered Khushi's room, he saw Khushi and Aryan sleeping cuddling each other.. A smile crept on his lips seeing them.. Khushi's love for Aryan is really selfless.. If any other woman is in Khushi's place, they can't accept the son of man who destroyed her life but Khushi is selfless and his son is a charmer..

Arnav sat on the bed.. He bend down and kissed on Aryan's forehead who frowned in his sleep.. He then looked at Khushi who is sleeping peacefully..

Arnav bend down to kiss her but Khushi felt some moment beside her and opened her eyes.. She found someone hovering her.. Frightened she pushed off Arnav hardly.. Arnav was startled by her push and looked at her.. Seeing Arnav, Khushi sighed in relief.. Then she looked at time..