Part 17

Part 17:

Ratna is pacing in the garden restlessly. From the time, Akash told her that Aryan called Khushi as Maa, she is feeling restless. She was afraid that Arnav might again misunderstand Khushi.. But why did Aryan called Khushi as Maa.. Unless someone taught him, how can a two year old boy can call a woman whom he met for two times as Maa.

" Ratna Maa" hearing Khushi's voice she looked at her..

" What happened ?? Why did you call me here ??"asked Khushi..

Ratna made her sit on the swing and sat beside her..

" Khushi. Is it true Aryan called you as Maa ??"asked Ratna..

" Akash told you" said Khushi.

" It is not important who said, Is it true ??"asked Ratna.

Khushi nodded her head.

" Why did Aryan called you as maa ?? I even heard he shouted at the little boy.. I am afraid now.. What if he misunderstand you again ?? " said Ratna..

" Maa.. Don't worry " Khushi is going to say something when Lavanya came there.

" Badi maa. Badi papa came and asking for you" said Lavanya.. Ratna sighed and went from there excusing from Khushi..

As soon as Khushi entered the house, Payal came to her..

" Di. Is it true what I heard ??"asked Payal..

" What is it ??'asked Khushi helping Garima who is arranging dishes on the dining table.

" That Aryan called you Maa" asked Payal.

Garima's eyes widened in horror.

" What !! That boy called you as Maa.. When ?? How ?? Why ??" asked Garima..

" Amma.. relax" said Khushi and explained what happened.. Garima sat on the chair worriedly..

" Why didn't shout over Aryan when he called as Maa ??"asked Garima..

" Amma.. How can I shout at little boy ??"said Khushi.

" Why ?? When his father shouted at him, why can't you shout at him" said Garima.

" Exactly.. He is Aryan's father and he has every right to shout on him but what right do I have to shout on someone's child.. I can't be too insensitive" said Khushi.

Garima still looked worried. Khushi sat beside her and took her hands.

" Amma. Don't worry about me.. Even though I can't shout at little boy, I shouted over his father... He tried to talk with me at parking.. I don't know what he wanted to talk with me, probably to blame me for trapping his son.. But I made it clear to him that I am not old Khushi and I won't take any of his blames" said Khushi..

Garima left from there to her room..

Khushi glared at Payal angrily..

" Payal.. Why did you even raise the topic before Amma ?? Don't you know about her blood pressure" said Khushi...

" Sorry Di. I couldn't stop myself after hearing it" said Payal.

Khushi just nodded her head reluctantly and took the food plate to her Amma's room.

Arnav is at the poolside lost in his thoughts.. Khushi is thinking he will blame her that she is trying to trap Aryan.. Well, he deserve it.. After all the mess he created, how will she think good of him.. But that Shyam, didn't he got married then why he is behind Khushi, Shameless bastard... His thoughts went to the past :