Part 46

Part 46

The next day:

Ratna and Khushi entered the house.. Nani, Manorama, Payal and Sharada are waiting for them..

As soon as Payal saw them, she rushed to Khushi and made her sit on the sofa..

" Di..What did the doctor said ?? Are you Ok ?? IS the baby fine ? There are no any complications naa.. " asked Payal..

"Slow down my superfast express.. Slow down" said Ratna..

Khushi smiled and said, " Everything is fine Payal.. Don't worry"

" Doctor said she is little anemic.. But with medicines and proper diet, she will be fine by delivery time.. Also doctor asked to keep her away from stress." Said Ratna..

" Ok Di.. Stop going to office.. I will take care of you" said Payal..

" Even Chote too said same" said Ratna..

" Where is Chote ??"asked Nani..

" He left for office directly from hospital amma" said Ratna then turning to Khushi, " You go to your room"

Khushi left from there while ladies sat talking..

In the night:

Arnav entered Khushi's room and saw Khushi is talking over the phone..

" Arnav.. Do you need something ??"asked Khushi..

" Did you had your medicines ??"asked Arnav.. Khushi nodded her head..

" Did you thought about what doctor said ??"asked Arnav..

Khushi looked at him frowning..

" I mean she said naa not to take stress more.. So, coming to office you will be stressed more" said Arnav..

" You want me to stop coming to office" asked Khushi..

" Your wish.. It is ok if you don't want" said Arnav not looking at her.. There was an unknown fear in him from the time doctor said to keep her stress free.. If she comes to office, she will definitely take stress.. Above all, she underwent depression too some time back and on medication.. Doctor said if she takes more stress, then there are high chances the baby and mother would be in risk..

Khushi can sense his feelings and worry..

" Don't worry Arnav.. I will resign as soon as I complete the ongoing projects.." said Khushi..

" It's not compulsion..Only if you want" said Arnav.

" I know that.. Even I want my baby's safety" said Khushi.. Arnav nodded his head..

Aryan came into the room running with Nk running behind him..

" Bhai.. He took my mobile.." complained NK..

"Aryan.. Give Chachu phone to him" said Arnav..

Aryan nodded his head as NO..

Arnav tried to take it but he held it tightly..

"Such a stubborn boy he is" said Arnav..

" After all your son" said NK..

"Don't you want your mobile ??"asked Arnav raising his eyebrow.. NK nodded as yes smiling sheepishly.

Khushi called Aryan near her and started to talk with him ruffling his hairs.. Aryan is soo involved in Khushi's love.. She took the mobile from his hands without him knowing and passed it to Arnav.. Arnav passed it to NK who ran away from there..