Part 43

Part 43

In RM:

All the ladies are sitting in the hall chitchatting when Lavanya came into the house..

" Lavanya.. Come here" said Ratna excited.. Lavanya came and sat beside her..

" How is your first day in office ??"asked Ratna..

" Very terrible Badi Maa.. You know Badi papa is very strict in office" said Lavanya pouting..

" Oh don't worry.. I will ask him to be lenient with you" said Ratna, " You must be tired.. Go and freshen up.. I asked Hp to make all your favorite snacks"

"Thank you Badi maa.. You are so sweet" said Lavanya and went to her room..

"Bhabi.. You pamper her too much" said Manorama..

" Mano.. She is the smallest one" said Ratna..

That is when Arnav entered the home hurriedly in a worse mood.. He was directly going upstairs without even sparing a glance at anyone which is unlike of him..

"Arnav.." Ratna called but he left with out stopping..

Khushi too came into the hall.. She too is looking disturbed..

"Khushi.. Is everything ok ??"asked Ratna... She just nodded her head and went upstairs..

" Something is wrong" said Nani..

Akash came into the hall with same face.. He came and sat beside Payal rubbing his head..

" Aki.. What happened ?? You are looking dull. Even Arnav, Khushi too.. Did something happen at the office ??" asked Nani..

Akash nodded his head as yes..

"What happened ??'asked Payal.. Hp brought water for Akash.. He was going to take it but Payal took the glass..

"First say what happened naa.." asked Payal nervously..

Akash gave an unbelievable look at her.. But he knew she won't be in peace until she knows what happened..

" She came back" said Akash rubbing his face with his palms..

"Who ??"asked everyone in unison..

"Sheetal Kapoor!!" said Akash..

There was loud gasp around the hall and the glass in Payal's hands fell down breaking into pieces..

"Akash beta.. What are you saying ??"asked Sharada..

" Ji Aunty.. It is truth" said Akash and explained what happened in the office..

Everyone can't believe that woman is back.. Never in their dreams they thought she will return back..

But there is only person who is blank.. It is none other than Ratna.. She don't know how to react.. Akash looked at his mother..

"Maa." Said Akash coming near her and shook her..

" She came again.. She will separate my chote from me again" said Ratna with a tear rolling down. She got up immediately and went towards upstairs.. Everyone followed her while Sharada stayed back..

Ratna directly went into Arnav's room... Arnav is sitting on the bed closing his eyes..