Part 29

Part 29

It was after two days.. Everyone in the house are talking with him except his father.. Even though they are all talking, he knew no one forgive him.. .. Khushi behaved professionally with him in the office.. He can't expect her to behave normally like others.. She suffered lot more than him..

Arnav and Akash are in the study room discussing about the fashion show which is in three days.. Akash is talking with him normally though he too din't forgave him

" Hmm.. Akash.. Can I ask you something ??"asked Arnav..

" haan Bhai.." said Akash looking at him confused..

" What is going on in between payal and you ??"asked Arnav..

Akash looked at him wide eyed..

" N.. Nothing" stammered Akash

" Don't lie Akash.. I have seen you many times giving looks at her.. If there is nothing between you then why did you kissed her and she kissed you in your room" asked Arnav..

Akash looked at his brother shocked..

" How do you know ??"asked Akash..

" Aryan saw you both kissing.. " said Arnav..

Akash cursed himself for getting caught and finally thought to say him..

" Yes.. I love Payal but she doesn't love me" said Akash..

" What ?? Why ?? I don't think soo Akash.. I can see she too have some feelings for you" said Arnav..

" May be but she won't accept me" said Akash..

" but why ??'asked Arnav..

" Because I am your brother" said Akash shocking Arnav..

" What ??"asked Arnav..

" yes.. She was afraid that even I too leave her at the mandap just like you did to Khushi.. I know she is thinking very irrational but if we think from her perspective, she is not wrong too.. She lost her father, her bubbly sister.. " said Akash..

" But Akash, there is a difference between you and me.." said Arnav..

Akash smiled sarcastically, " The only thing in her mind is not to trust Raizada boys"

Akash left from there silently while Arnav sat thinking what to do..

The Fashion show of AR went well.. It was a huge success making other fashion houses sleepless.. Anjali's marriage preparations are going to start from day after tomorrow..

Anjali and Akash returned from Office.. Arnav too came from Khurana's office at the same time.. All these days, he was busy with AR, so he din't get time to visit Khurana company and Arjun gave him permission to work in AR... After hearing how Arjun and his mother helped Arnav, Anjali asked Ratna to invite them to her marriage.. Ratna too agreed and invited Arjun and Sharada for marriage who accepted the invitation..

" Chachi.. Where is Mumma ??"asked Anjali..

" She and Avinash Bhai went to Gupta's house.. Madhu jiji came..After two years.. There must be definitely some reason.. So, Bhabi and Bhai went to meet her" said Chachi..