Part 19

Part 19

Khushi was coming towards her house lost in her thoughts.. It is known that she will be uncomfortable working with Arnav but she can't let others suffer because of her.. AR and its associated hundreds of employees will suffer if she won't agree.. She even knew Arnav's capabilities in fashion designing.. Establishing AR was the idea of Arnav actually.. It was their marriage gift from Avinash uncle.. But everything turned upside down and now, she and Akash are handling AR..

She was lost in her own thoughts when she heard giggling sound. She turned and looked at Aryan who is playing with rabbits.. beside him, Payal is standing hesitatingly. Khushi looked at her frowning..

" Aryan" called Payal... Aryan turned and looked at her.. She kneeled down to him..

" I am sorry yesterday for shouting at you" said Payal holding her ears.. Aryan smiled at her..

" You know I am not a khadoos to shout on a little boy.. I act soo foolishly sometimes but I am not bad. I love children a lot. I brought that cake to eat with soo much enthusiasm that's why I was irritated.. I am very sorry.. Did you forgive me ??"asked Payal while Aryan nodded his head..

She too smiled and took out two big chocolate from her bag. She extended one to him who took it squealing in joy..

" One for you, one for me.. From now on I will bring everything two two..Okay.. One for you and one for me.. You know I even brought two pieces of cake too. Come tomorrow to my house, we both will eat" said Payal.. Aryan nodded his head again.

" From now on we both are friends" said Payal extended her hand for a shake hand. Aryan gave his hand to her..She kissed his hands and then on his cheeks tightly imprinting her lipstick. Aryan too kissed on her cheeks..

" So from now on Aryan and Payal are friends" said Payal.

" Frndsss" said Aryan in his language..

Khushi chuckled seeing them both.. Her sister is truly one master piece.. She is talking all French with a two year old boy.. Will he understand her forgiveness everything ??... And Only god knows what Aryan understood that he is nodding his head for whatever she is saying...

Khushi went near them. Both looked at her.

" Di.!!" Payal hugged her.. Seeing Payal hugging Khushi, Aryan too surrounded her legs with his hands.. Khushi smiled and made them both free..

" Aryan. It is already late.. Go into house" said Khushi.. She took his hand and left him in the garden.. Both looked at him until he enters the house and turned back to their house..

Arnav came down looking for Aryan... he was coming towards the garden when he saw Aryan coming.. Akash too came downstairs and saw him...

" Paa" shouted Aryan happily showing chocolate..

" Who gave that ??"asked Arnav..

Arnav lifted up Aryan and looked at his lipstick mark..

" What the.... Who kissed you like this with lipstick mark ??"asked a puzzled Arnav..

" It is Payal's lipstick.. She uses strawberry flavor..She might have kissed him" said Akash immediately without thinking.

" Paal aunty kissy" said Aryan showing chocolate and his cheek.

" see. I said naa it is Payal's lipstick only.. " said Akash.

" You know very well about her lipstick" asked Arnav raising his eyebrow.. Akash was shocked with his interaction with his Bhai normally and more over he cursed himself for getting caught to his Bhai..

" I have some work" said Akash then kissing Aryan's cheek left from there.. Arnav stood there smiling.. His little brother couldn't even hide his blush.. So, there is something between these two..

Next day, In AR:

Arnav entered the AR.. He came here before but only to talk with Anjali's wedding lehenga.. He was not introduced to staff.. They all doesn't know he is elder son of Raizadas...So Akash introduced Arnav as new designer.. Anjali then took the phase and announced that he is their elder brother.. All were surprised hearing it.. None knows Akash have an elder brother..

Arnav and others went to Akash's cabin. Aman, Akash's PA followed them..

" Sir, Arnav sir's cabin will be arranged in two days.. Until then I arranged his temporary work table along with Khushi mam in her cabin" said Aman.

Khushi looked at him wide eyed.. Arnav felt uncomfortable..

" No Aman. Bhai will work with me in my cabin." said Akash..

" But Sir.." Aman is going to say something but Akash looked at him sternly.

" Ok Sir. I will do as you say" said Aman confused by Akash's behavior.. He was an ever cool person but now seeing his angry avatar, he was little bit surprised.

Arnav understood that Akash din't like Anjali introducing him as their brother..

" Meeting starts in an hour "said Khushi.. Akash nodded and looked at Arnav who agreed. Khushi left from there to her cabin.

Akash took his seat and started working on his laptop neglecting Arnav completely.. Arnav felt hurt by this rude behavior from his brother..

That evening Avinash and Ratna entered the house with fallen faces.. Anjali and others came to them.. Arnav is also looking for answer.

" Maa. What did Khushi Di said ?? She agreed to come naa for my marriage" asked Anjali.

Ratna din't say anything..Avinash to kept a straight face..

" Ratna.. What happened ??"asked Nani..

" Khushi din't agree maa. You know she is stubborn and firm in her decision.. she agreed to send Payal and Garima but they are not ready to come without Khushi" said Avinash..

Anjali thought for a while and said" Ok.. I will personally go and apologize to Khushi Di"

She was going when she was roughly pulled back by Ratna..

" Don't you dare Anju.. NO need for you to go and spoil everything there.. Atleast Payal and Garima agreed to come to marriage, now you plz don't go and spoil that too..I am warning you..If you go, you will definitely end up say something bad if you get angry, so let it be.. Already you have done enough damage. Now, go inside" said Ratna angrily..

" But maa.." Anjali is going to say something but Ratna went off from there angrily muttering " Don't know what crime I have done in previous birth that I gave birth to children who will always be ready to hurt others"

Anjali and Arnav lowered their heads hearing their mother's words..

It was in the night when Arnav is standing at the poolside lost in his thoughts.. Aryan is sleeping on the bed when his phone rang.. It was from Arjun..He lifted the call..

" Hi Arjun" said Arnav..

' It's me Arnav" said Sharada..

" Hi aunty.. How are you ?? How is your health ??"asked Arnav..

" I am fine.. How is Aryan ?? I miss him soo much" said Sharada.

" He is fine aunty.." said Arnav..

" Arjun said what happened there.. I really wish your family forgive you soon Arnav.. Even you too suffered a lot" said Sharada.

" I hope so aunty but I am relieved that no one grudges against Aryan.. I knew from the start that my family can never hold grudges against a little baby.." said Arnav..

" And no one can stay away from my Aryan" said Sharada.

" yeah.. That's true" said Arnav..

Sharada then passed the phone to Arjun who talked with Arnav for sometime regarding the business and both bid goodbye..