Part 20

It was after one week.. Everything is going smoothly in AR.. The preparations for fashion show is going on fastly.. Arnav is handling everything perfectly.. Akash and Khushi were amazed by his talent.. But the situation between Khushi and Arnav is same.. None dared to cross each other's path..Both avoided each other.. Akash is the mediator to both of them.. If Khushi wants to convey something to Arnav, she will say to Akash and if Arnav wants to convey he will say it to Anjali or Akash...

The only good thing that happened is the growing bond between Payal and Aryan.. Both became close and crime partners.. Payal choose Aryan as medium to irritate Akash as Aryan will listen to whatever she says..

Today is the normal working day in AR. Akash is working in his cabin when Anjali came with Aryan in her arms..Akash looked up at them..

" Hi Champ" Akash greeted Aryan.. Anjali placed him on the couch.

" Hi achchu" said Aryan calling him as chachu..

" Anju.. Why did you bring Aryan here ??"asked Akash..

" Bhai.. He is adamnant so I brought him here" said Anjali..

" OK... " said Akash then turning to Aryan " What does my champ want to eat ?? Chocolates or cake"

" No Bhai.. Arnav Bhai strictly ordered not to give him any chocolates.. he is eating them a lot these days" said Anjali..

Aryan scrunched her eyebrows at Anjali..

" Bhai.. I am already late for the meeting..I need to go.. Take care of him" said Anjali and scurried away from there even before Akash could say something..

Sighing, Akash ordered for cake and juice for Aryan then he sat beside him with his laptop..

After sometime, Khushi entered the cabin when she saw Aryan who was busy in his cake..

" Maa." Squealed out Aryan in joy. Khushi looked at him surprised.. She and others tried to stop him from calling her as Maa but the little boy is not hearing.. How many they tried to convince her as aunty but still he end up calling her as Maa only..

" Aryan.. What are you doing here ??"asked Khushi..

" Anju brought him here. Khushi, Have you seen Aman ??"asked Akash..

" No!! Why ??'asked Khushi..

" I need to go now. There is video conference.. I can't leave Aryan alone here..So, if Aman will be here, I will go" said Akash..

" Don't worry Akash.. I don't have much work. I will be here.. you go" said Khushi..

" Ohh okay" said Akash and left from there..

Khushi sat beside Aryan with her laptop.. After sometime she looked at Aryan who have completed his cake and spread it around his mouth.

" Aryan. What you did ??"said Khushi, lifted him up and went into the washroom to clean him up.

Arnav and Anjali entered Akash's cabin completing their meeting.. They both looked for Aryan.

" Anju. Where is Aryan ?? You said he came "asked Arnav.

" Haan Bhai. He was here " said Anjali then they both heard cute giggles from washroom.. They went near the washroom where Aryan and Khushi are giggling..

" Aryan. Stop it" said Khushi laughing trying to stop Aryan who is throwing water on her.. But Aryan is nowhere to listen.. He is splashing water on Khushi.. Then his eyes fell on his father and bua who is watching both of them with amusement.