Part 11

Part 11:

Arnav and others came back to RM. Aryan is still crying as he was afraid. Arnav took him to the room directly. Ratna along with Akash present in the hall saw the disturbed faces of her children. By the look at Aryan's face, she could say he is frightened and Arnav's distraught face too said something happened.

NK, Anjali and Lavanya sat on the sofa. Manorama and Nani too came there.

" Did something happen ??"asked Ratna.

" Haan Badimaa. " said NK and narrated the incident.

Everyone of the elders eyes grew wide. They too felt a shiver in their spine.

" Anju. When will you learn some responsibility ?? You are soon going to be married. you can't even take care of child" said Ratna.

" Mumma. I just went for a wink and Aryan left" said Anjali.

" Thank God. Khushi Di came as Aryan's savior. Otherwise..." Nk stopped not even want to remember what will happen.

"Yeah. Even she got hurt too" said Lavanya.

Ratna was lost in her own thoughts now hearing Khushi and Arnav met..

" Did you guys thanked Khushi ??"asked Akash.

" No Bhai. We din't get time. We were soo shocked with the incident and Payal took away Khushi Di" said Lavanya.

" Aryan is soo much frightened by this. he is crying in the car too" said NK. The three siblings left to their rooms.

" What are you thinking mamma ??"asked Akash to Ratna.

" Nothing" said Ratna and left from there.

On the other hand, Arnav consoled Aryan after a lot of attempts. Poor soul, was soo much frightened. He made him sleep on the bed and sat there thinking.

He remembered his encounter with Khushi. He expected to see her but not so soon and with this type of incident. Today if Khushi wasn't there, he would have Aryan. She came as his savior. It is not first time they were saved by Guptas. It happened before too.

Anjali entered her room cursing herself for being negligent. She remembered her conversation with Akash last night. She was lost in her thoughts about Akash's earlier words.

It was after dinner she is in the room when Akash entered.

" Anju. I am not really liking what you are doing. These days you are talking too much. Because of you now Guptas are not coming to marriage" said Akash.

" Bhai. I din't mean what I said. I was in anger" said Anjali.

" yeah. You are also just like your elder brother. First says nonsense and later regrets" said Akash.

" He is your brother too" said Anjali " We can't abandon him. And for Guptas, I will ask mumma and papa to talk with Khushi Di, even then they don't listen it's not my problem. I already have lot to deal with Bhai. Don't spoil my mood"

" Did you forgot if not for Khushi, by now you wouldn't have been alive ?? if not for Shashi uncle, we too would have been fatherless just like them. Your marriage, your wish. Do whatever you want" said Akash and stormed out of the room.

Anjali remembered the day Khushi saved her life. She was 11 years and Khushi was 14 then. The two families went to devimayya mandir located at the outskirts of Delhi. After the puja, Anjali saw a butterfly. In order to catch it, she forgot the surroundings and ran behind it. It is only when she heard her name, she realized she is on the middle of the road. A car is coming fast in her direction. She heard her parents and Khushi's parents shouting her name. She was soo shocked to react but in a minute someone pushed away harshly. She fell on the ground but she heard aloud scream of her family members. She got up and looked at Khushi who got hit by the car. everyone rushed her to the hospital. She had a bad head injury and was in coma for whole four months. Later she was recovered better.