Part 54

Part 54

Doctor came out of the room checking Khushi.. Raizadas surrounded her..

"Doctor..What happened to Khushi ?? Is she fine ??"asked Arnav..

" Mr.Raizada.. I have already said to you to take extra care of her.. Too much stress is not good for her.. It will effect her and baby badly.." said the doctor..

Sheetal who was standing away from the family got confirmed that Khushi is pregnant.. She was frustrated hearing it..

" Sorry Doctor.. We will take care from now on" said Ratna..

" You should Mrs.Raizada.. It would be better.. For now, I have given her injection.. She will wake up after two or three hours.. Take care" said the doctor and left from there..Arnav glared at Sheetal with pure anger and disgust.. She left from there silently escaping from his gaze..

" Take care of her Chote.. " said Ratna..

Arnav nodded his head and asked, " Mumma.. Where is Aryan ??"

"When the police came to arrest us, Garima took him with her to GH.. When we came back, he was sleeping in Maa's room downstairs" said Ratna..

" I will bring him" said Lavanya and went downstairs..

" You all must be tired.. Go and take rest Mumma" said Arnav..

" You too take rest" said Ratna and everyone left from there.. They all have taken a lot of stress today..

After three hours, Khushi woke up and looked her surroundings.. She saw the time which is past midnight and Arnav is sleeping beside her in sitting position holding her hand.. She tried to free her hand which made Arnav wake up..

" Khushi.. Are you Ok ??"asked Arnav.. Khushi nodded as OK..

" I will bring food for you" said Arnav and was going when Khushi asked, " Where is Aryan ??"

" He is sleeping with Mumma and Papa today" replied Arnav.. Khushi nodded her head..

Arnav brought food for her and she ate silently..

" What did the doctor said ??"asked Khushi..

" The same thing.. Not to stress you more" said Arnav..

" I never thought she will do this" said Khushi..

" She is Sheetal Kapoor.. She is always beyond expectations" said Arnav, " Now, we have to be extra careful.. I failed to keep you stress free"

" You are not at fault Arnav.. There is no fault of anyone.." said Khushi..

" Ok.. Now sleep.." said Arnav.. Khushi after having her meds slept peacefully.. Arnav took the food plate and went out of the room...

When he went to keep the plate in the kitchen, he saw Anjali there filling water jug.. Anjali smiled at him..

" How is Khushi Bhabi ??"asked Anjali.

" Yeah..She is fine.. " said Arnav..

" Today was really a black day.. I never in my dream thought Sheetal will do this" said Anjali.. Sheetal devised everything out side of the house, so they don't know about her plan earlier..