Part 30

Part 30

Arnav is waiting at the college to talk with Payal.. He is very nervous.. He know Payal won't even like to see his face let along talk with him but he has to do this for his brother , Akash and for Khushi.. If Payal won't agree to this marriage then automatically Khushi's alliance too won't go forward..

Soon, the college is over and all the students are coming out.. He wauted patiently and finally Payal came.. She din't saw him and talking with her friends.. She bid good bye to them and going towards parking for her scooty when Arnav went there..

" Payal!!" Called Arnav.. She turned and looked at him.. She was shocked and confused seeing him there..

" You !! What are you doing here ??"asked Payal..

" I want to talk with you" said Arnav..

" But I don't want to talk with you" said Payal and was going but Arnav " It's regarding you and Akash"

Payal stopped on her tracks hearing it.. She looked at him with wide eye..

" What !! What are you talking ?? I don't know anything.. there is nothing between me and him like you are thinking" stammered Payal.

Arnav raised his eyebrow and said " When did I said there is something between you two and how do you know what I am thinking about you both"

Payal gulped hearing it and looked here and there..

" Akash din't say anything to me Payal.. I observed you both and found out there is something between you two.. I asked to Akash about it and he said about you both.. He said you rejected his proposal.. Because of me.. Payal.. There is a lot of difference between me and Akash.. He really loves you.. He is not like me.. You know he is not himself from yesterday after hearing Buaji brought an alliance for you.. On one hand he is thinking for you on the other hand worried about Khushi.. " said Arnav.

" What do you want now ?? "asked Payal..

" Give a chance to Akash.. For now, reject the proposal brought by Buaji.. in that case, even Khushi's alliance too will be stopped.." said Arnav..

" My Di's marriage won't happen with that man.. That is sure.. But regarding my marriage, I can't say anything.. I don't love your Bhai.. I will never trust Raizada boys.. I don't want to go through that same pain which my Di underwent.. So, go now" said Payal and left from there..

Arnav stood there defeated..

Arnav entered Akash's room who is lost in his own thoughts.. He went and stood beside him..

" Akash" called Arnav brining him out of his thoughts..

" Are you OK ??" asked Arnav..

Akash nodded his head as Ok but he very well knew he is not..

" Thinking about Payal" asked Arnav.. Akash nodded his head..

" Did you try to talk with Payal ??"asked Arnav.

" I did but she is not lifting my call" said Akash.

" Why don't you say to Maa and Papa about your love ??"asked Arnav..