Treacherous 1 (Season 1)

Start from the beginning

But she's kinda disappointed though. She was expecting to come home to their family house. Not to the hotel.

Well, she can't really do anything about it.

She and Chaeyoung separated and entered their rooms as soon as they reached their floor. She looked around the room which consists of a bed, a closet, a terrace, a bathroom, and a few details of bedside lamps, tv, aircon, and a table. Just a normal hotel room.

Just as she sat on the bed, Chaeyoung burst in.

"Geez, Jimin's hotels are far better than this. No offense." She muttered and Lisa couldn't help but laugh.

Jimin is Chaeyoung's boyfriend and an owner of a hotel chain business in France. She's close friends with him as well.

"You should've brought him along. It seems like you miss him already." Lisa teased the orange-haired girl.

Chaeyoung was about to say a word when a knock was heard from the door. Lisa stood up and opened it to see a valet with her luggage.

"Ohh mine's probably in my room now. Gotta go." Chaeyoung told her before leaving the room.

~*~

Later that day, Lisa finally got out of her room as soon as she received the address where she'll be meeting her mother. She didn't bother waking up her best friend and decided to just text her where she's going.

The moment she stepped out of the elevator, people seemed to stare at her with confused eyes.

She was confused herself but decided to shrug it off.

But one of the employees greeted her, startling her.

"It's a surprise to see you here Ma'am Mara. Good Morning." The employee smiled before bowing to her and leaving even before she could speak.

"Mara?" She muttered to herself. And that's when she realized that she was mistaken to be her identical twin sister.

Samarah. Or Mara for short.

Will she see her as well today? She's hoping that she could see her. It's been years and she definitely misses her twin sister.

Lisa hailed a cab and showed the driver the address. The drive took about twenty minutes. Once they've arrived, she looked out to see that the address belongs to a fancy restaurant.

She stepped out of the cab and took a deep breath.

"Well, here goes nothing, Lisa." She muttered to herself.

She went inside and one of the staff lead her to an empty table. She smoothes out her dress as she sat down on the fancy chair.

"Will you be ordering now Miss?" A waiter asked and she kindly declined, saying that she's still waiting for someone.

She looked at her wristwatch and it's already 11:47 AM. Just a few more minutes of waiting maybe.

Just then, her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and saw that it was her Aunt Claudette.

She answered without hesitation.

"Bonjour Tante Claudette," Lisa spoke in fluent french.