As I reach the wall with everyone else, the gun fire stops. Barely a sound comes from inside the walls.

"No..." I whisper

Maggie and people from the Hilltop approach us. She tells us they're alive and that they're fighting right now. We tell them the plan I show them a secret way through the back.

Once we're in, I watch as Rick and Carl kneel in the ground, surrounded by armed Saviors. Rick holds his hip as blood trickles through his fingers. He must have been shot.

I growl more as Negan walks around Carl and Rick, probably telling them some nonsense.

"Patience Karma. It's almost time." Ezekiel says

I shift my weight as Negan gets up and goes behind Carl and takes his hat off.

"Now!"

I run up to one of Negan's men and stab the hell out of their face. Shiva tears into another man's face.

99

I crane my head over to Negan and start to run after him.

Everyone charges in with their guns and shoots at everyone.

I get nocked over by one of the men and get punched in the face. I knee him where the sun don't shine and head but him.

He falls unconscious and I spit out blood. I get up and stab him in the head.

100

I laugh to my self at the number. One hundred people, but they still don't get the message.

I push myself up and run after people, chasing them out of Alexandria.

Someone grabs me and starts dragging me to the gate. I take my pistol and try shooting him. I take my pistol and shoot his foot. He drops me and I shoot his head.

101

I spot Negan and go after him. He looks over at me and fear consumes his face. I hop over a car and bullets fly at me. One skims my face. Another skims my arm. The rest fly aimlessly, just missing me.

Flares and smoke bombs start flying. I stop in the tracks and stare Negan dead in the eye.

I drag my finger across my neck, motioning a knife slitting his throat. Just like to the Governor.

I turn around and run away, I tackle another man trying to run to the gate. I stab his head and blood drenches my clothes.

102

I look up at the people climbing over the fences. They are almost masked by the smoke. I shoot one down and they fall. Blood splattering all over me as they end up on the ground.

103

All of the Saviors and the other people had retreated by now.

I keep running about, trying to kill as many as I can. I want them all dead for what they did to me, to Daryl, to Abraham, go Glenn, to Spencer, to Olivia and anyone else.

I shoot down three snipers as they shoot at my people.

104

105

106

They fall lifeless onto the ground.

All the noise stops and the sound of trucks leaving fills the air. They retreated.

I walk down the street that is filled with dead bodies. Blood pours from their wounds, creating a stream of blood.

Part of the craving for revenge leaves me. I look down at my clothes sopping in blood.

(Play: spirits- by the strumbellas)

As I turn a corner, everyone is gathered together. They all turn around to face me.

They look at me and a smile appears on their face, relieved that I am alive. The joy most evident on the Alexandrian's faces. My family's faces.

Daryl looks like really happy. He runs over to me and engulfs me in a giant hug. My bloody clothes squish as he squeezes me to death. He lifts me off the ground and pulls me as close as possible.

I hug him back. He starts to tear up on my shoulder. They are tears of joy. I hold onto him as if he could slip at any moment. His head rests in the crook of my neck.

The blood on my clothes seeps onto his clothes but we don't mind.

I pull away from the hug and give him a big kiss. Everyone looks at us with joy. Morgan looks proud and Carol is smiling with joy.

We part from the kiss and rest out foreheads together.

"Your okay." I say happily

"Of course, and so are you."

"Don't leave me." He says worried.

"I won't go anywhere. I promise." I tell him as I look into his eyes

We both walk over to everyone else for a group hug. Relieved to see us all alive and in one piece. We may be bruised, scratched and possibly shot, but we are alive and standing.

We will win this fight. There may be blood. There may be death. But there will be victory for us. We will end the Saviors. We will unite everyone. We will bring back society. We will take back our world.