87 || Last Day on Earth

Start from the beginning

My hands start shaking and my heart beat speeds up. I have to stay strong.

I plaster a deep glare over my scared face. We have dealt with this before. We can do it again.

I hear rustling and people being thrown against gravel.

"Let's meet the man."

Someone knocks on a door. A door flies open.

"Pissing out pants yet? Boy do I have a feeling we're getting close. Yep. It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon." He pauses . "Wait. Where's my favorite one?" He says

Someone approaches the thing I'm in and opens the door. I'm blinded by bright light. I get yanked out of the car and thrown onto my knees next to Negan.

He smirks down at me as I look at my group kneeling in front of me. I look up at him and glare. He starts to frown and turns to my group. My knees start to sting and the palms of my hands feel like they're bleeding.

"Now, which one of you pricks is the leader?"

"This one. He's the guy." Simon says as he points to Rick.

"Hi. You're Rick, right? I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool. Same for you." He says the last part to me.

"Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But, I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. You are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes, you are. You see, Rick, whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this, and it's really very simple. So, even if you're stupid, which you very may well be, you can understand it. You ready? Here goes. Pay attention."

He thrusts his barbed wire bat in Rick's face. Rick moves his face away from the bat and Negan smirks. I hold back a growl the best I can.

"Give me your shit...or I will kill you." He threatens

He walks away from the group and walks behind me. Trying to intimidate me and the group. They look at me scared.

I switch my direction over to Daryl, not listening to Negan. He's wrapped in a white cloth, blood streaming down his arms and up his neck. Daryl glares at Negan as he passes him.

Everyone is sweating and shaking. Most are scared but the rest are glaring at Negan. Abraham sits up strait and I looking strait forward. Everyone looks away from Negan.

"So now...I'm gonna beat the hold hell outta one of you." Negan says

I look at everyone as I kneel behind Negan. He holds up his bat.

"This...this is Lucile, and she is awesome. All this, all this is just so we can pick out which one of you gets the honor."

He walks over to Abraham and he sits up strait and glares at Negan.

"Huh." He places his hand on his chin. "Ugh, I gotta shave this shit." He says referring to his beard.

He walks over to Carl

"You got one of our guns. Whoa. Yeah. You got a lot of our guns. Shit, kid, lighten up. At least cry a little."

He walks over to Maggie.

"Jesus. You look shitty. I should jut put you out of your misery right now."

"No! No!" Glenn yells as he rushes over to Maggie

Men push him over and pull him back to his spot. They punch him in the face.

"Nope. Nope, get him back in line." Negan says

"All right listen. Don't any on you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. First ones free. It's an emotional moment, I get it." He says looking at Glenn.

"Sucks don't it? The moment you realize you don't know shit."

He looks from Carl to Rick and back

"This is you kid, right? This is definitely your kid."

"Just stop this!" Rick yells

"Hey! Do not make me kill the future little serial killer. Don't make it easy on me. I gotta pick somebody. Everybody's at the table waiting for me to order."

He starts whistling and walking back and forth in front of everybody.

"I simply cannot decide."

He walks back to where I'm kneeling and chuckles.

"I got an idea." He says looking at me

He turns around and smiles at the group.

"Ennie..." he points the bat at Rick.

"Meenie.." he points to Maggie

"Miney..." Abraham

"Mo..." Michonne

"Catch..." Sasha

"A tiger..." he points his bat at Daryl

I shift my weight and hold back a growl once again.

He continues pointing his bat around. I look into Rick's eyes as it's as if I can feel the fear radiating off of him.

I hide the fear in the back of my head. I can't fear anyone anymore.

"It."

I look up to Negan. I glare into the back of his head. I swear my glare would burn a hole through his head If it could.

"Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell you're all gonna be doing a lot of that."

He looks back at me and then swings his bat down.

"Ho. Ho. Look at that. Taking it like a champ!"

He swings his bat again. I flinch as they fall to the ground.

"Damn!"

Negan keeps swinging his bat over and over. I flinch each time.

He keeps swinging until their head is nothing.