CHAPTER 42: Do you Rememeber?

Start from the beginning

They all kept their mouths shut when they saw the sick-looking girl on his back.

"Heya Grillbs. An order of Burg and the usual." Sans announced as the flame monster turned to him and rose a brow.
He only nodded and went around back.

"Sans, whatcha got there?" Said a monster to the side of us, near the door. They had a smirk, as if they had an idea.

"None of your concern." Sans grumbled, quickly turning away from the monster.

Sans walked to the back on the bar, and sat me down into a bar stool, where it was hard enough to keep myself sitting up straight.
My eyes remained down, and my hands were back into my lap.

The fire monster game back holding a burger and a bottle of ketchup. He placed the burger in front of me with concerned eyes and placed the ketchup in front of Sans.
"I know what yer thinkin'" Sans started as the monster looked up at him with suspicious eyes.

He tilted his head towards the back room, Sans sighed, slipping himself off of the barstool and looked back at me.
"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." He said calmly.

As Sans and the fire monster disappeared in the back of the bar, all I could do was stare.
I'm not hungry..

They left me.. My own family left me
YOU DON'T NEED THEM

The Mafia was all I had. I thought they cared.
NO ONE WILL EVER CARE. JUST LET ME-

"Hiya Girly." A voice called from behind me. I didn't turn. I just sat there, listening.
There was a pause, as if I was supposed to turn and meet the eyes of my deep-voiced stranger.

He chuckled a bit and repeated a bit louder. "I said, Hiya Girly." His voice was a bit more agitated, as I still didn't turn.
I could hear his breathing hitch, as he grabbed the stool and swung it around harshly, putting his face into mine.

"What's a human doing 'ere anyways?" He growled, looking at me with evil intentions.
I shook. I was fighting the sadistic grin on my face. "Ya scared?" He grinned.

My heart was beating, fast.

"Why don't ya run back to where you came fro-" My eyes came to life as in just a blink I was moving and agile.
Never once looking like I was the broken girl I had been. My eyes were red, and furious.

"You don't know what I've been through." I whispered with a sharp grin on my face. Just as I said that, I took the poor monster by the neck and slammed him down to the ground, causing the bar to go up in a ruckus.

There were hoots and hollers, as if promoting the fighting atmosphere.
Their screams were blurred out, as my eyes were only locked into my victim.

I was throwing punches, straddled onto his stomach, he couldn't even throw one back.
My eyes were wide, and full of rage, as if this was just I needed. And I wanted to keep doing it.

As the monster passed out, I shakily stood up, having a bit of blood on my knuckles from where his mouth was bleeding.
They left you because you're a monster =)

My knees giving out on me, my golden eyes began to shut from another shoot of immense pain in my soul.

They buckled beneath me, as something caught me from behind.
"Whoa there! Heh." I heard a familiar voice call from behind me. "What's going on-"

Blinking, Sans looked in the direction of my horrified eyes, and then back at my knuckles.
"Did you do this?" He asked, a little surprised.

I looked down at the monster, who's friends were helping him up. He had a bloody face, and he was holding his back as if someone had just had a grip on it.

"Of course she did!" One of his friends snapped. "She's the only dangerous thing here!" He looked back at his friend.

I then took my horrified stare to my knuckles, which were coated in blood. Monster blood.
I didn't do this.

I couldn't control it.

"I asked the kid." Sans growled. "Frisk. I'm going to need you to speak up. Did you do this?"

He knows something. Something he's not supposed to know.

I kept my mouth shut and my head hung low. I didn't have the energy to speak. Sans sighed once more and turned his head towards where he had previously came from.

"Grillby. We'll take a ta-go." Sans said, speaking up once more. "Put it on my tab." He said, hoisting me up onto my feet and onto his back.

"Plan B." Sans said, mumbling to himself.