"Dude, wait up," Someone said and I held my annoyance when I saw it was one of my junior friends.
   "What is it, Dallon?" I asked calmly, stuffing my physics books in my locker.

  "Can I talk to you about something? It's about Frank." I tried not to look so interested as I nodded for him to continue.

     "What about him Mr.Weekes?"
Dallon balanced from one foot to the other and I felt my patience slipping.

  "Well, you know how pissed Brendon is about Frank being the cause of his demotion as vice president of the student body?" He asked and I hummed.

  "Well, he's planning something. I don't know what it is but the other day, I saw him stealing Frank's phone while he was asleep in the library. He was talking to Ryan and he was saying something about 'the best April fool's ever'"
   I was confused but I allowed him to continue.
"I think he's going to get him back and I thought you should know," He concluded, before leaving me confused.

The bell rang and the Principal's voice boomed through the intercom.
" Students, please file down to the cafeteria for the Spring Music Performance."

Everyone shrieked in excitement and I cursed silently.

Today was the day that Frank was performing. His first school performance and I had forgotten and snapped at him. God, I was becoming an asshole.
   I needed to be there for him.

So without any more hesitation, I headed to the cafeteria and took a seat. Pete, Ray, Jamia and Frank were already set on the stage and once he spotted me he smiled and mouthed a 'thank you'.

My eyes caught sight of Lindsey and Hayley. She was leaning against Hayley's shoulder, eyes red and puffy as Hayley was kind enough to give me the finger.

A fresh wave of guilt washed over me as I looked away and focused on Frank.

"Okay staff and students of Pency Prep, today we're introducing some of our music students to perform a few 60s rock songs," Mrs.Rodgers spoke into the microphone and everyone became quiet.

I was so proud of them, I knew how much Frank loved music. Before she could continue, there was the sound of phones going off. Some people gasped as they peered at their phones in shock.

Others laughed outrightly and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I took it out and checked to see that I got a new message. A picture.
My face grew warm when I realised what the picture was.
          It was an obscene picture of Frank not wearing anything apart from a Santa Claus hat and him sucking on a candy cane. The words 'Naughty not Nice' were written on his chest and he smiled nervously at the camera.

Oh my god..This was bad.

Before I knew what was going on, I saw Brendon laughing obnoxiously as he yelled profanities at Frank on stage and everyone laughed.
Frank looked terribly confused but as Jamia showed him her phone, he froze.

"No," I heard him sniff before he ran off stage, tripping over an aux cable. He fell and people, seniors and juniors alike gathered around him, pointing and laughing cruelly.

   He got up and ran out of the double doors of the cafeteria and I felt my chest contract painfully.

The pain was quickly replaced with anger as I spotted Brendon, Ryan and Tyler in a corner laughing their heads off.

I got up and made a beeline toward them.
"Hey, Gerard what are you---" Brendon didn't get the chance to finish because I had swung my clenched fist straight at his jaw.
   A sickening crack filled the cafeteria and everyone stopped laughing as I grabbed a fistful of Brendon's hair and slammed his head on an empty table repeatedly.