Chapter 40

Chapter 40: His Weakness And Strength

-
-
-

Third Person's POV

Kakatapos lang ng meeting niya with Mrs. Urdania pero hindi parin siya tapos sa pagiisip sa imaheng nakikita niya kay Greg sa tuwing nagkikita sila.

Hearing his words were like stabbing herself. She's not used to the Greg he is today.

He's ruthless, rude and arrogant. He was the impossible Greg she would ever think.

She took a heavy air, still thinking of what he says.

She check her Golden Rolex wrist watch and it's already 7 o'clock in the evening.

Half of her staffs were gone home and the other were preparing to leave the office but Patrice doesn't have any plans to leave yet.

She's not in the mood to move herself and to do such thing.

Her thought were cut when someone knocked on her office.

She didn't say something, just waited for that person to come in.

It was Ynah. "I'll keep going. Ikaw, mamaya ka pa ba?"

She nodded and forced herself to gave a smile.

"If there's anything you need don't hesitate to call me, okay."

She nodded again as a reply. "Thank you."

Then Ynah left her.

She reversed her swivel chair, facing the glass-wall where she can see the city light and the huge highways.

Mataas ang kinatitirikan ng opisina niya kaya kita niya halos ang malawak na syudad ng Paris.

Pero kahit na yun ang mga nakikita niya, it was Greg's face that still registering on her mind.

He's part of her routine, her system.

She wanted to run to him but now isn't the perfect timing. She was sure na kapag pinuntahan niya ito ay ipagtatabuyan lang siya and she can't face and deal rejection.

Hindi siya sanay doon.

Would you have your self pride first instead of love?  There's a part of her mind says.

She stood up from her swivel chair and walked in front of the human size wall mirror. She looked herself infront of it.

She's all beautiful, sexy, appealing and deadly gorgeous. Her apparell looks powerful and dominant. A very feminist to tell.