Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Why Is He So Sexy?

-

-

-

Patrice was awake by the sunlight that contacted her face. Slowly, she opened her eyes. The sun was up through the sky. It was already 9 o'clock.

She went out to look for the maids but when she was walking down on the staircase a divulging body took her attention through the glass wall to the direction of the pool area.

It was Greg doing some strokes in the water. Out of the blue her tracks impeded.

He was so sexy doing the strokes, his broad shoulders and firm shoulders with his manly torso were battling the water.

She didn't know that she was already drooling on him. He's a very attractive man so there's a question to herself that if he was secretly dating someone or he's into someone.

Something pinched her heart.

Huh? Why would I be affected? DUH! Siya ang dapat ma-insecure. Ang ganda ko and guys were digging me just to be their partner but I choose to refuse them all.

Hindi niya namalayan na dinala na pala siya ng paa niya sa may sliding door papunta sa pool area ng mansion. She inclined herself at the frame.

From his peripheral he saw someone's watching him that made him stop from what he was doing then he just realized who was watching him. "What are you doing there?" He not used to it when someone's watching him.

She looked away. What am I really doing here? I was supposed to have my breakfast.

She looked away. "I needed some air." She lied. Ang ganda ng paliwanag mo, Patrice! Hindi pre-school ang kausap mo para ganung kasinungalingan ang ibigay mo.

"It's better to have your air at the garden not at the pool side." He said and rose from the pool then took his towel.

She can't stop herself from looking to his body but what really took her attention, his swimming trunks, his groin was so visible in form. She cursed herself for being such a pervert.

He stood up and reversed himself, his back facing her. His back muscles formation every movement he does then down to his sexy manly waist line then down to his swimming trunk that holds his sexy and firm butt. Napatitig siya doon.

Now, she wanted to feel his healthy butt.

She got disappointed when he wore his bathrobe----Wait?! What?

"Stop drooling on me." He said confidently then faced her.

Her eye went wide. "W-What? W-Who's drooling on you?" She's stammering out of shock. She never knew those words coming.