Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Greg Is Really Mad

-

-

-

Third Person's POV

Greg got sleep again; Patrice went out to make some phone calls.

"Okay, Ynah, bye." Patrice says and ended the call.

She was about to enter the hospital when someone blocked her way, it was Frelly.

Hindi parin ito umuuwi dahil ito parin ang suot nito.

"Can we talk?" Kung kanina ay maldita ito, ngayon ay malumanay at may bahid ng kalungkutan ang mukha nito.

Patrice raised her left brow. "Talk about what?"

"Please, just spare me some time." She stated.

Patrice shrugged. "Let's go somewhere else." Then she walked away.

Pumunta sila sa may katapat na isang coffee shop.

Si Patrice ang naunang umupo, they sat near the glass wall facing the hospital.

She crossed her arms and her eye brow clenched. "What do you want to talk about?"

Frelly swallowed before talking. "I-I want to make a proposition with you."

Patrice remained silent, waiting for her next words.

"I-I know that you have a boyfriend in France and you just came here because of your father's death. Alam ko ring kasal lang kayo ni Greg pero hindi niyo ginagawa ang gawain ng mag-asawa---"

"Get straight to the point." Mataray na putol ni Patrice kay Frelly.

"I love him and I want him back." Frelly says frankly.

"You want him back?" Patrice smirked. "Y-You really want him back?"

Frelly nodded. "Yes, I REALLY want him back."

Hindi nakasagot si Patrice.

"Since, you have your own life in France this proposition can help you, I'll get Greg and you'll get your freedom."

Patrice was about to say something but didn't blow it out.

"Please, Patrice . . . ." Frelly reached for her hand but Patrice quickly moved away her hand from her.