Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Unexpected

-

-

-

Third Person's POV

Patrice continues her work after eating napatingin siya kay Greg na nakaupo sa may mini living room ng opisina niya. He's reading something on the folder.

Siya naman ay nakaupo sa swivel chair niya habang nag-i-sketch ng mga bagong designs.

She can't help it but to examine him while he's reading something.

He's so serious that makes him more gorgeous and boosts his charismas.

How was him in school? Is he the typical nerd, or the hot nerd in campus? She thought that made her smile.

"Love, if you're going to choose a hotel, would you choose the nature type or the city type?" He asks, still looking on the papers.

That made her system back. She shook her head. "Uhm . . . Siguro I would choose the nature type. Kasi lagi na'kong nasa city dahil sa work ko."

He nodded for knowing. "Eh, how about dinner date, what do you prefer yung sa hall o yung sea-side?"

"I prefer sea-side para mas romantic and mas chilling kasi yo'n." She replied.

Greg nodded but didn't say a thing.

"Love . . . ." She called him.

"Po?" He faced her and downed what he was holding on the center table.

"Are you sure you're fine here?" She asks with concern. "You look uncomfortable."

He gave her an uplifting smile. "I'm comfortable here, Love. Don't worry about me."

"Just tell me if you need something, ah?" She gave him a smile also.

His lips smirked. "Really, you'll give me what I need?" He even bites his lower lip.

She arched her left brow. "You jerk!"

Tumawa naman ng malakas si Greg na halos umalingawngaw sa buong opisina niya.

Inirapan niya ito at itinuon nalang ulit ang atensyon sa sketch pad na nasa harapan.

"Pero, Love, may kailangan talaga ako." He said in a serious tone.

Hinarap niya ito at mukha ngang seryoso ito. "What do you need?"