Chapter 24

(A's Note: I just tried this pampa-iwas ng guessings niyo sa story masyado nang nagiging hard romance to ahahaha. I'm just a kid who can do minor chapter for this story.)

Chapter 24: They Are Both In Fire

-

-

-

Third Person's POV

When Greg woke up his wife was no longer with him on the bed. He roamed his sight around to check his wife and it brought him to the connecting glass-door of the veranda.

She was talking to someone on the phone.

Nakahiga lang siya habang pinagmamasdan ang maganda niyang asawa na may kausap sa telepono kung sino man ang kausap nito ay wala na siyang pakialam roon. Nakatalikod ito kaya hindi nito nakikita na nakatitig siya rito.

Naalala nanaman niya yung mga nangyari noong nakaraang mga araw na halos bangayan at away ang nangyayari sakanilang dalawang mag-asawa. Pagod na siya sa ayaw pero kasi minsan hindi na niya mapigilan na mapatulan to.

Sakto namang tumunog yung cellphone niya, he extended his arm to reach his phone on the bedside table.

It was Chavo who's calling him.

"Hmn . . ."

"Good morning, dude, mukhang nagising pa ata kita and you should thank me for that." Masiglang sabi ni Chavo.

"Gago! Why did you call me up?"

"I just want to remind you the game later. Wag kang mawawala, ah, maraming chikababes na manunuod."

Greg rubbed his eyes, still laying on the bad. "Anong oras nga pala ulit yun?"

"7 in the evening ang start. Dito narin kayo ni Patrice magdinner."

"Sila Bernard ba nasabihan mo na?"

"Naman! Ikaw yung huling tao na tinawagan ko kasi alam kong ikaw ang pinaka late na nagigising satin pag weekends."

"Yeah right." He rolled his eyes. "Sige na pupunta ako, I'll be ending this up." Then he turned off the call.

Sakto namang pumasok si Patrice sa loob ng kwarto. Napatingin ito sakanya.

"G-Good morning." She greeted him but can't directly look on his eyes and sat on the corner of the bed then dropped her phone on the cabinet of the bedside table.

"Good morning, wife, have you taken your breakfast?" He asked her trying to be sweet, expunging the awkwardness.