Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Let's Get Serious

-

-

-

Third Person's POV

Magkatabing nakaupo si Greg at Patrice sa may lounging chair near the pool area. Greg was hugging her waist and his head was placed on her shoulder, they were both watching the guests playing on the pool.

"Come on you, guys! Join us here!" Sigaw ni Erika na nakasakay sa mga balikat ni Bernard.

"Oo nga! Let's have fun tonight!" Sabi rin ni Katherine na nakasakay sa mga balikat ni Jericho.

"Tara na, Greg, Patrice! Don't kill the enjoyment." Chavo added.

"Come on you, guys! Dive in!"

"Susunod kami." Sagot ni Greg na ang mga braso ay nakapalibot parin sa bewang ng asawa.

They were loving the moment when a phone call came on her phone. It was Ynah who's calling her.

"Who is it?" Greg asked, still not removing his arms off her waist.

"It's Ynah who's calling me." She replied.

"I see. . . ." Then he releases her and winked. "Go ahead answer the call."

She stood up and walked away from the area, she ended up staying in the comfort room of the ladies' for the place was so silent and clear.

"Hello, Ynah?" She answered the call.

She heard Ynah cleared a throat.

"H-Hello, Patrice? I-It's about Nathan." Ynah sounds like in horror.

Kinabahan siya bigla. "What's with Nathan?"

"Nawalan ng career si Nathan at kinuha ng mga loaning agents nito ang condong tinitirhan at ang mga sasakyan niya. He was suffering" Ynah says.

She doesn't know why but her heart fall into pieces.

Ynah continues. "And there are group of guys who entered his condo then binugbog siya."

Patrice was shocked after hearing Ynah's words.

"And no one wants to help him because of what happened between the two of you."

Patrice conscience hits her. "C-Can we send him some money para sana kahit papano hindi siya masyadong mahirapan?"