Chapter 12

Chapter 12 – Tampuhin Is The New Handsome

-

-

-

Third Person's POV

It was Thursday

Patrice got awake when she her sleep got contented. Mukha ni Greg ang sumalubong sa kanya. He was hugging her on the waist. As the time goes by with him, she got easily used of his sweetness and clinginess.

Between her gazing at him, his phone rang.

"Hmn . . . . So loud." He said huskily and deepened his face on her neck.

How can I silent your phone if you're holding me so tight? She thought and smiled.

Hindi naman tumigil sa pag ring ang phone nito.

Pero imbes na magising si Greg ay mas lalo pa atang nakatulog ito. Ilaang minuto pa ang lumipas bago tuluyang tumigil sa pagtunog ang phone nito.

She slightly pushed him away from her and right there she gazed at his sleeping, using her thumb finger, she explored his face, from his eye brows downed to his pointed nose and then softly caressed his face.

She can't help it but to admire her husband's face. It was so masculine and hot, not that good looking but blasts so much charisma and appeal plus his good body built that added the appeal. Sandaling nakaramdam siya ng kaba mula sa isip na baka isang araw ay magising nalang siya na may kasama na itong ibang babae.

She forcedly closed her eyes to stop that type of thoughts to come again on her mind.

Then someone knocked the door. "Sir Greg? Ma'am Patrice?" then knocked on the door again. It was one of the maids.

Patrice softly removed his arm encircled around her waist and then stood up from the bed to open the door.

"Yes?" She says the moment she opened the door.

"Pinapatawag po kayo ni Sir Greg sa may garden ng bahay." Sagot nito sakanya.

She nodded for knowing. "Okay, I'll be there in a jiffy."

Tumango naman ito at Yumuko pagkatapos ay umalis na.

She closed the door and moved back on the bed. She sat on the corner of the bed side then faced her husband.

"Greg . . . . ." She shook him.

He made a very sexy moaned.

What the fvck? Is he making love on his dream? She thought.