#The End.

Dont cry because it ended, smile because it happened.

Atsushi cries after reading the whole book. "Why?! Why?! Why did she have to die", Atsushi banged his head on the book. Tanizaki and Naomi also had teary eyes remembering reading it last nights for straight 12 hours. "That's just a fictional story", Kunikida commented while typing on his laptop. "Then... what is this?", Dazai pulled it upwards. Kunikida flushed. "Hey! Stop it!", Kunikida scolded Dazai. "By the way, have you found the culprit already?", Tanizaki asked Ranpo. "About those little flowers?", Ranpo asked. The guy nodded. "But it's amazing. This detective is like me. A genius who loves to eat sweets", Ranpo raised the book.

Dazai stared at the title of the book.

Forget me not?

"By the way, Dazai. You have an appointment with Taneda-san, right?", Kunikida reminded.

Shopping District

"Why are we here? Senpai?", Akutagawa asked the red head in front of him. "I'm just curioused about the book your sister was holding", Chuya peeked inside the department store and saw people swarming over the book. After a while, it was already sold out. "No way!!!", Chuya cried.

Akutagawa saw Yukio purchase the book as well. He's wearing eyeglasses but he was still able to recognize him. "That guy", Akutagawa remembered. "He turned out to be a good painter", Chuya commented. They walked again and saw a bookstore. This time, Chuya used Akutagawa's ability to be able to have one. "Iki Nozomi, what a familiar name", Akutagawa had something blocking his memories.

Train Station

Dazai also read the book for past time.

"News report. The writer of Forget Me not is really rocking the entertainment business. Although the author remains to be unknown. It happened that Yasunari-san is her editor but she doesn't want to disclose any information about her".

Dazai continues and he felt headache. The train already arrived at their destination. "Ango! Long time no see. Seeing you wants me to kill you", Dazai greeted. Takeda made a distance with the two. "If Odasaku will be here. You guys will be complete", Takeda opened. Dazai felt a thug in his heart. It's been a year since he felt some kind of emptiness inside of him. A lot of things happened but somethings doesnt seem to make sense.

Yasunari was with them at the meeting. She kept looking at Dazai. The meeting ended. "I see now, you're still alive", Yasunari smiled. "Yeah", Dazai shrugged. "When will you die?", Yasunari chuckled. "Maybe next lifetime", Dazai answered. "I'm just happy that you are still alive", Yasunari gave a weak smile then left.

Shopping District...

"Want to buy some clothes?".

Dazai seemed to have a flash of memory.

"I still don't have money".

"Oy Dazai! Stop daydreaming", Kunikida slapped the back of his head. Dazai just chuckled and continue walking down the aisle. "You've been doing so many missions. The president allowed you to rest for a while", Kunikida informed. "I don't want to. I feel like being sucked out wherever I'm not doing something", Dazai informed. "Could it be that youre near at dying?", Kunikida clapped his hand.

"Don't die yet. There's still so much to see", Kunikida tried to sound serious. "What?! I can't believe that you are also practicing to be a preacher", Dazai teased. Kunikida shook him violently.

They finally reached the Armed Agency Building. Dazai and Kunikida are arguing about something. Someone happened to cross path with Dazai.

Dazai paused for a while. He saw black hair in his peripheral vision.

That I'll fall for her... again.. and again.. and again... and again..

Dazai turned his back then grabbed on the lady's hand. Kunikida was startled. "Are you trying to pick some game again?", Kunikida asked. The lady stared back. Dazai saw emerald eyes staring back at him. Kunikida also felt something inside him. A hand suddenly grabbed Kunikida. It was Yasunari.

Dazai seemed to freeze that moment. "Excuse me?", the girl asked. "I... love you", were the words that left Dazai's mouth. The girl's eyes widened.

Areh? What am I saying?

The girl gently removed Dazai's grip on him. She gave a bow. "Thank you", she replied then turned and started to walk away. Dazai was about to follow her. Kunikida grabbed the guy and pulled his collar. "Are you cra-", Kunikida was startled to see Dazai. "What an ugly face you are making?", Kunikida commented then grabbed Dazai's own handkerchief. "Wipe your face", Kunikida lets go of him and fell on the ground. Dazai started to create sound while crying.

It hurts... my chest hurts.

But at the same time.

I feel relieved.

Something inside me... was able to be free.

Don't cry because it ended, smile because it happened.

Kunikida turned to face Dazai once again and saw him smiling widely while looking at the sky. "I don't know why but... I feel something sparked in my heart again", Dazai chuckled. Kunikida just nodded. It seems to be his first time to see him cry like that... was it..his first time? He seemed to witness one more time.

"She's a pretty one, right?", Kunikida asked. Dazai nodded and gave a thumbs up. "I wonder how we can see her once more", Dazai stood up. 

She hid behind the aisle and held unto her long black hair. Her emerald eyes were filled with tears when she saw him again. That time, she was able to hear him say... "I love you".

Maybe he was wondering what those words meant. But someday, he will understand once more. And he will fall in love again...and again...and again.

That time, he will now be able to hold her.

"What a way to start the second book", Yasunari commented.

Why not?

A good book is good no matter how much you read it.

The end.....

Yeay!!!!