#Abduction

Isana Fumio POV

Only few people came to work for today. Kunikida-san, Tanizaki-san, Naoimi-san, and Dazai-san . "Where are the others?", I asked while serving coffee to everyone. "Akiko is having shopping with Atsushi and Kyouka-chan. I am already used to doing this every morning. It's already a week that I was part of the agency. Ranpo entered. I excitingly set up the chessboard. "You read the newspaper this morning?", Ranpo-san asked. "I did, it was full of good news", I said. He chuckled and moved his chess piece. Ranpo-san always starts with moving his horses. We played for the nth time and I wasnt able to beat him.

"Dazai, we have a mission", Kunikida-san said while reading something on his phone. "You're coming with us, Isana", Kunikida-san informed. Ranpo whined and finished the game by having my King trapped.

Warehouse
Kunikida-san drove the car and we ended at a creepy looking warehouse surrounded by trees. It's outside the city. The fence are rusting and there are garbages everywhere. We hid behind the bushes. "Whatever happens, never touch me", I warned them. They both looked at me with confused eyes and nodded. Kunikida-san draws a gun from his ideal. Kunikida-san has the ability to materialize things he write at the notebook. We sneaked inside. I was at the middle of them. "What am I suppose to do?", I " Just take down notes of every information we will be hearing", Kunikida-san answered. "Arent recorders good enough?", I asked. "Recorders wont be able to pick up that far", Kunikida-san explained.  I looked at Dazai-san and he was just smilling. We hid behind some boxes and heard negotiations for human organs. When two parties already said their contracts, Dazai-san and Kunikida-san broke throwing everyone in the air. "Where are the bodies and the survivors?", Kunikida-san threatened one with a gun. "You wont shoot. People like you doesnt take other people's life", one of the transactors laughed. I saw a gun on the floor and picked it up. I went close to the guy and pulled the trigger. The bullet was burrowed on his left leg. "Isana", Kunikida-san called my name. "He wouldnt die from it. There are still survivors. We have to do what it takes to save them", I prepared to pull the trigger again and finally the transactor spoke. Kunikida-san led the way underground and we saw people locked inside a room with glass walls. Kunikida-san rushed to look for a door. He shot the glass doors and the survivors were able to escape. We gather them all and asked the to sit at the corner while waiting for a car to pick them up. The survivors are around 10 young girls.

"Thank you", one of the girls grabbed on my shirt. I made a distance. "You're welcome", I said and sat at the boxed piled up near the door. Tanizaki-san and Naomi came to fetch the girls. We are about to step in when I felt bloodlust. "Go ahead!", Kunikida-san shouted and the van went on its way. "Oho, quite careless, aren't you? Dazai?", a man in scarlet hair and a hat said in a teasing voice while coming out from of the forest with people in black suit behind him.  Port Mafia. Dazai-san and Kunikida-san stood in front of me. "Isana, scream if you need us. Dazai, are you ready?", Kunikida-san turned to me. "What should I do? Shall I join the game", I look behind me and saw Akutagawa-san with a blonde girl heading towards me. "Let's have a duel who gets her first, Akutagawa!", the red hair challenged. "Where are the others?", the blonde woman asked. "We're here" Atsushi-san appeared nowhere. Someone threw a stun grenade and a hand grabbed me by the collar. "Follow me", he said. His voice was too assuring to resist. I went with him and we ran away from everyone. Dazai lets go of my colar and we  ended at the main road. Both of us are panting.

"Dazai-san, go back. If you wont be there, they'll probably lose" I bit my lips. "Isana, they are strong", Dazai-san turned to face me. That's what he said but I can see the worries in Dazai-san's face. I reached his face but he evaded. "I'm not quite sure of your ability, Isana. That is why I need to be careful", Dazai-san made a distance. "Are you also scared of me, Dazai-san?", I smiled and turned to look back. I can hear the gunshots and explosion. "Isana, you are a valuable part of the agency. Boss will be extremely sad when he finds out you gone missing again", Dazai-san said. "I want to be a part of the group, but I cant", I said then started to ran back. I heard Dazai-san loosen his bandages and I got caught by it. "Isana, if you're thinking of joining the Port Mafia, you'll die in no time", Dazai-san said in a serious voice. He dragged me all the way inside the van. "At least, go back to them", I begged and he did.  Tanizaki-san drove us off.

Outside the Warehouse

Atsushi is having a one one one battle with Akutagawa. Akiko was able to defeat Higuchi. Kunikida is keeping up with Chuya. Kenji dealt with the mafia members. "Hai~ it's about time we stop", Dazai hummed and de-activated Rashomon and Soiled Sorrow. "Retreat", Chuya said then they disappeared. "Hmm... they ran after causing so much trouble", Dazai yawned. "You left Isana alone?", Kunikida gave him a punch on the face. 

Armed Agency Detective

Tanizaki accompanied Isana inside the building. Isana went inside the President's room. "President, how long am I going to stay here?", Isana asked. "It's not about how long. One person asked me to take are of you until I die", Fukuzawa said while reading some missions. "President, I dont want to stay here. I cannot stay at one place", Isana sat in front of the president. "My client paid me with a good price that's why I have to comply with his wishes", Fukuzawa said with a stern face. "Your client is already missing", Isana slammed the table. "And even I dont know whether he's alive or not!", Isana added. Silence envoloped them.  "Sorry for raising my voice", Isana said then left the room. Kunikida was standing in front. "I will pass my homeworks afterwards", Isana said while searching for any injuries from Kunikida. "You arent injured", Isana noticed. " I aint want to be cured by Yosano", Kunikida said while fixing his glasses. 

Infirmary

Atsushi is at the infirmary being tended by Yosano. Dazai entered and saw that he was doing good. Atsushi has the ability to regenerate in an inhuman rate.  "Dazai-san?", Atsushi sat straight. "How are you feeling?", Dazai asked. "I'm fine. How about Isana? Is she good?", Atsushi asked. Dazai nodded. "I got a word from the President for all of us", Dazai said with a sad face. "Never touch Isana Fumio whatever happens".  Dazai's words made Atsushi tilt his head. "Does she have a contagious disease?", Atsushi asked. Dazai just nodded. "Something that is deadly", Dazai said then gave a smile. 

Akiko entered after a while with Isana. "Get out Dazai! You're suppose to be writing reports", Akiko shot a glare. He followed and left the room. Isana sat at the hospital bed near Atsushi. The curtains are separating them that's why he wasnt able to see Isana and Akiko. "Your blood count is becoming normal. Be sure to get some sleep", Akiko said. "Thank you, Yosano-san. I will be visiting again for tomorrow", Isana said then went out of the room. 

As she goes out, she saw Dazai leaning on the wall. He was obviously waiting for her. "I cant stand the fact that I cannot nullify one ability. Want me to test again? Isana Fumio?", Dazai ahd a challenging look in his eyes. "I wont dare if I were you", Isana sighed and proceeded to walk. "Then, can you have a double suicide with me then. If I cannot nullify you then you might be able to kill me", Dazai offered a hand. Isana got some mud from the plant designed at the hallway and placed it on Dazai's hand. "Why are you so persistent in dying? If you die, you will become like this", Isana asked while fully filling Dazai's hand with mud. "And once you die, you will eventually be forgotten", Isana said then started walking again. "Because I want to be more human", Dazai answered. 

Right, I heard that many times over. 

Author's Note:

Okay, Now Port Mafia wants three things from the Agency. Weretiger, Kyouka, and Isana. 

want to know what Isana's ability is?

you probably know it already.