#The First Encounter

And I heard him looking for the same thing I was looking for.

"Can you find me some work where I can help and save people?"

Atsushi sat at his bed and yawned. It's been 2 months since he was working with the Agency. Thanks for Dazai, he has somewhere to lay his head. The Company Dorm. Beside his room would be an empty one since the rest are occupying the second floor. He washed himself and walked heading to the office which was just a floor away. He entered the office and saw Dazai looking outside the window. "Good morning, Dazai-san", Atsushi greeted and slowly walked towards the wavy haired man. "Good morning, Atsushi-kun. Want to do some morning exercise?", Dazai smiled and gave money. Milk. Croquette. Newspaper. Atsushi read and stared at Dazai. "For who?", Atsushi asked. Dazai smiled and gave the hospital number.

Nakajima Atsushi's POV
As I enter room 204, I sensed a drowning aura of soltitude. I stared at where the patient was lying and expecting someone to be sleeping or lying down but she.... sits on the bed and stared outside the glass window. Her long silky black hair spread evenly at her back. It wasnt combed yet but still looks neat. She has a pale skin. I wasnt able to look at her face since she was facing the other side of the room. "Good morning, Dazai-san asked me to bring you some foods", I walked towards her. "Dont come near me", she said coldly. I stared at the IV connected on her. Its empty. "I'll leave the milk and bread here. I'll just notify the nurses to change the IV", I said then left. After notifying the nurses, I entered the room once more. Dazai-san just asked me to deliever the milk and bread. That's it but some part of me wants to stay and talk to her.

The nurses went out. "Why are you still here?", she asked. I need to look for an answer. To make friends? That will sound creepy. I just want to know why Dazai-san would ask me to do such mission. Is this a mission anyways? "Isana Fumio, right?", I asked. She finally turned her face towards me. Emerald eyes dropped on mine. They were mysterious, cool, and noble. But then... is full of disappointment, boredom and something I could not explain. She is beautiful. She seems to be younger than me. "I dont know who you are but thank you for bringing me something to eat", she bowed her head. "Can I join you?", I asked. Her eyes widened as she was reaching for the paper bag I brought. Her astounding eyes landed on mine for the second time. "Uhm", she responded but she never talked the whole time. She was just munching the food. I guess I have to give some privacy for her so I read the newspaper I bought. "What's your name?", she asked. "Nakajima Atsushi. You can call me Atsushi", I answered. 

I was about to ask another question when the door opened. I stood up to give respect to the President. "How are you feeling, Fumio?", he asked. Isana didnt answer. The president looked at me. "Thank you for keeping her accompanied. I would like to have privacy with her", the president said. I got it and left.

Third Person's POV

Heading back to the Agency, Atsushi saw Dazai with Kunikida. "Dazai-san!!!", he called out. "Oh, Atsushi-kun. How was it?", the man in brown trench coat turned to him and asked. "She's really......uhmmm....pretty", Atsushi answered. Dazai laughed and patted Atsushi's shoulder. "Nah? What did you ask him to do?" Kunikida irritatingly asked. "Ah. Dazai-san asked me to deliever breakfast for a girl at the hospital", Atsushi informed. Kunikida threw Dazai on the ground. "Why would you ask Atsushi to be there?", Kunikida asked angrily. "Wasnt I suppose to be there?", Atsushi asked. "It was suppose to be Dazai's work", Kunikida explained. Atsushi just sighed and went inside the Agency. Ranpo and the others are gathered talking about a mission. "We have to guard the hospital", Tanizaki said loudly. Atsushi became curioused. "Akutagawa might be attacking the hospital. If he does, the patients inside will be in danger", Ranpo said while looking at Atsushi.

Tanizaki, Akiko, and Kyouka guarded the hospital from the back door. Atsushi, Kunikida and Dazai positioned at the front door. "Atsushi-kun, would you please check upon the princess?", Dazai asked. This time, the president is no longer there. Atsushi opened the door and saw the window open. Fumio is nowhere to be found. "Isana!!!!", he shouted and looked down the window. Rashomon got her. Akiko and the others are having combat with the Port Mafia members. Kunikida and Dazai are both running towards the east of the hospital where Fumio is being abducted.

Kunikida wrote on his planner. Ideal. And was able to draw a gun out of it. "Ohhh... this girl is really precious to you?", Akutagawa's Rashomon is holding her.  "Why?", he asked with Rashomon ready to pierce her chest. Higuchi attacked Kunikida and only Dazai was standing in front of Akutagawa. "Save me", Isana said in a soft voice but Dazai was able to lipread it. "Hand her back to us, Akutagawa", Dazai clenched his fist. "One move and it's over", Akutagawa threatened. After a while, a tiger landed and pushed Akutagawa throwing Isana on the air. Dazai was able to catch her. Dazai reacted upon holding her arms. He lost conciousness. "Dazai!!!", Kunikida shouted. Akiko was in right time to drag Isana at the hospital bed and put her inside the van.

Dazai regained conciousness and was able to nullify Rashomon. Port Mafia retreated. Everyone went back to the Agency.

Armed Detected Agency
Isana opened her eyes and saw a different ceiling. It was cream unlike the hospital's white ceiling. She blinked for such time and felt the pain on her body. She sat straight and coughed blood. "I'll bring some water", Akiko said while looking at her. After some time, Akiko came with water and gave it to Isana. "Thank you", Isana said in a soft voice. "The President told me about your health condition. You'll be staying with us for quite some time. Bad guys are coming to get you", Akiko explained. "My name is Isana Fumio", Isana introduced herself. "Oh, sorry for being rude. I am Akiko Yosano", Akiko held her hand. Isana just smiled and handed back the glass. Akiko tilted her head.

"I'll have to leave you for now, Atsushi will come here to get you", Akiko informed and left the room. Isana stood up in her weak limbs to support her. She walked towards the door and opened it. He saw handful of people arguing and being so noisy. "Did we disturb you?", Kunikida asked. "No....I mean. Where is the President?", Isana asked. "He's not here yet. If you would like, I could call him for you", Kunikida said while drawing his phone. "No! I'm fine", Isana waved her hands and smiled. I always thought she'd be cold. Atsushi thought while looking at her. "Sorry for being rude a while ago", Isana bowed and lost her balance. Kunikida was about to catch her but Isana held on the door knob. "Sorry about that", Isana apologized.

Dazai enters the office. He landed his eyes upon Isana. "Ohhh.. who's this pretty chick here?", Dazai asked. "What are you saying? She's the one we are suppose to guard", Kunikida slaps his head. Dazai tilted his head and smiled. "Ah... Right", he smiled. Isana looked at him again. "Dont bother this guy, if in case he's creeping you out. Just tell President", Kunikida sighed. "Please... dont take the burden of guarding me. I mean. I'm just a mere girl. I heard you help people out but I dont have money to pay you", Isana stood up straight. "This is not a mission that we have to be paid", Ranpo raised his glasses. "It's a request", Ranpo added.

Author's Note:
Sorry I wont be following the story line of BSD.

Thank you for reading.