#Remembering Who We Are

Dazai went out of his dorm and saw Isana watching a butterfly. "Odasaku once told me... butterflies live short but they have a beautiful life", Isana looked at Dazai. The guy was startled and gave a weak smile. He walked towards Isana. "Let's go meet the others. Have you taken your breakfast already?", Dazai patted her hair.

"I'll have breakfast at the building", Isana answered.

Armed Agency Office

"We have a new mission. We are asked to save a hostage named Yasunari Kawabata", Kunikida mentioned the name. Isana's eyes widened. "Atsushi, Tanizaki, Kenji and Yosano will be incharge of rescuing her. Seems that it's not the port mafia that we are in conflict this time", Kunikida sighed in relief. "Who?", Dazai asked in curiosity. "The abductor is still an unknown culprit. We'll leave the details to Ranpo-san", Kunikida answered.

"Isana, you are staying here with me", Kunikida instructed. Isana gulped. "The president have things to tell you", Kunikida added.

Fukuzawa's Office

"President?", Isana knocked and entered. Fukuzawa stared outside the window. "Isana Fumio. You already found Odasaku. Whatever you decide from now, I can no longer dictate", Fukuzawa said without looking at her. "You lied to me President. You told me someone made a request and I knew it will be Odasaku-san. But.. the dead cannot give such request. Why? Why did you drag me out from the port mafia?", Isana slightly raised her voice. "You're mistaken Isana, I never lied. It was true that Odasaku requested for me to get you out of that place. He paid a good price as well.", Fukuzawa informed. There was a moment of silent. " I believe that he also wants you to live a life worth living.", Fukuzawa said before.

Isana gave a bow then left the office. Kunikida and Dazai are having conversation about fruits. "I'm heading out for a while", Isana excused herself. Dazai tagged along with her. "You think I would let you go alone? I know what you're thinking", Dazai smiled. "You don't want Yasunari to die, right? You still have a wish to ask", Dazai added. "Don't you also want to die? If that's the case, she might be able to grant it", Isana said with a bored tone. "Dealing with her pays a high price. I tried Isana... but it didn't work. That's why I am still here", Dazai looked at the sky. "I don't care", Isana walked faster. Dazai caught up with her.

Isana prepared a tranquilizer. She stopped walking. "Dazai-san", Isana called his name. "I want to live", Isana smiled and walked closer to Dazai. "Why?", Dazai tilted. Isana gave Dazai a hug. "Your ability won't work so easily with me", Dazai sighed. After a while, he felt something sting on his neck. "Good night, Dazai-san", Isana said. Dazai fell on the floor and started to lose consciousness.

I have to chose.

Underground Laboratory

Isana was able to keep a tract to where the Agency members go. She saw people in black suit headed towards the room. "Port Mafia?", Isana asked. "Which means?", Isana was about to move but a knife was pointed at her neck. "You've got the nerves.to come here", Chuya hummed. "I'm here to get a request from Yasunari-san", Isana informed. "You're so persistent. Boss won't allow you to eve have a contact with her", Chuya grabbed the girl's collar then threw her on the side. "Sorry, but I can't help you with this thing", Chuya said then used his ability to hold Isana on the ground.

Isana heard exchange of bullets and also explosion. The culprit requested for port mafia to exterminate everyone who will interfere with the ritual.

Secret Room

Yukio removed his mask and stared at a lady. "Yasunari-san. Good evening", Yukio smiled. "You're that Singer?", Yasunari recognized. "Yes. And I came to you for the 10th time but you didn't listen to my request", Yukio shook her violently. "Let me go!", Yasunari shouted. "Then.. I'm just asking for a simple request. Why cant you do that?" , Yukio tilted his head and held a knife. 

"You're already gaining a lot because of your Ability. Why do you want me to erase it?", Yasunari asked. "This is not an ability. This is a curse!", Yukio shouted. "The only reason why I am famous is because I have something that others dont have. I even have no face to boast. This is not my own doing. It's just because I have an ability!!!", Yukio shouted.

"Yukio. For you to ask me something like that requires a great price", Yasunari explained. "I don't care", Yukio pointed the knife on Yasunari's neck. It was pressed causing blood to gush out. "Yukio, don't blame me for anything", Yasunari sighed. "Yes. My most awaited time", Yukio spread his arms.

Yasunari closed her eyes and thousand of crane apeared. "Yukio, what is your wish?", Yasunari asked. "I want to have my ability removed", Yukio answered. "What price are you willing to pay?", Yasunari asked. "Price? You can take this person's life", Yukio pointed at his escort. He panicked. "Yukio, sacrifices doesn't work like that. Sacrifice would entail something that you really want the most", Yasunari explained. "I don't care. Just do it already", Yukio sighed.

Yasunari placed her index finger at Yukio's forehead. There was a blinding light between them. After a while, Yukio felt his body was lighter.

"Amazing!"

"I can no longer feel burdened with all the emotions!!"

But..  wait. Why? I am talking right?

Why? Why? Why cant I hear my own voice!!!???

Yukio looked at Yasunari and saw her downhearted.

"Bastard!!!"

Yukio grabbed a gun from his escort and pulled the trigger. After a while, Yosano and Kenji arrived. They were able to pin Yukio on the floor. The port mafia interfered but saw that Yukio already lost so they retreated. Atsushi carried Yasunari. She got shot at the stomach.

Chuya's Apartment

"You can't come in contact with Yasunari", Chuya informed while looking at a girl held in chains. "Aren't you feeling guilty? Having a sick girl like me tied up?", Isana pouted. "I've asked someone to bring your medications", Chuya informed.

The door opened. Isana heard footsteps. Each footsteps makes her feel nervous. "Isana, how many times do you have to disappear from my sight?", Dazai asked. "Why? Why are you at a port mafia executive's house", Isana was startled. "This is just some kind of rare case", Chuya answered. "I'll be smoking outside", Chuya excused himself.

Dazai prepared the syringe for Isana's medication. "Sorry", Dazai apologized. "Why are you apologizing?", Isana asked. "Sorry. I can't understand you", Dazai explained. "Dazai-san. Please, let me get rid of this sickness", Isana begged. "That's something that I don't want to do", Dazai bit his lips.

Chapter end.