#For the Broken Ones

Seaside

Isana Fumio's POV

I took a break from the Agency and went to the seaside. I wanted to be more focused with my writing. Yasunari gave me comments on the first manuscript I gave. She's really strict. I walked on the sand and felt its warmth. It's like Odasaku-san. Some tears escaped my eyes as I look at the vast sea.

I'm thankful that with the vastness of this world, I was able to meet Odasaku-san and other wonderful people. "Excuse me, Miss. It's already high tide. Want to visit tomorrow?", the guard asked. I just smiled and nodded. "It's rare to see a missy here. A lot of girl's in your age would come here with a man", the guard commented. Isana felt irritated. "I don't need one", Isana pouted.

THIRD person
She went back to her hotel then continued writing. She received some message.

Isana, come back to the Agency. We miss your coffee.

-Tanizaki

Isana-chan. I want to play chess with you. And also... buy me some sweets there, okay?
-Ranpo

Isana , how's your homework?
-Kunikida

Have fun
-Atsushi

Take your medicine!!!
-Yosano

"These guys", Isana chuckled and replied to everyone. Isana was a bit disappointed that there were no message from Dazai. She spend the rest of the days writing and rewriting. One the last day, she decided to go back at the beach. The sun is setting as well.

She saw a silhouette of a man. Her eyes widened and ran towards him. "How come you are here?", Isana asked. "Beats me?", Dazai shrugged. "Isana, the sun is so beautiful most specially when it sets", Dazai smiled. Isana was amazed with the genuine smile that Dazai made. She pushed his back. "Don't be so sentimental today", Isana teased. "Let's go for a walk ", Isana suggested. They walked around and saw few shells. Dazai removed his shoes and also raised his pants. He started to feel the water on his feet. Isana made a distance since she doesnt want to get wet. "What do you want to be in the future?", Dazai asked.

"Like?", Isana asked in confusion. "Like... getting married, having another work, being the president?", Dazai enumerated. "I still want to be an author", Isana smiled. "I see. You don't want to have a family?", Dazai added. Isana got irritated with the question. "No one will have a happy marriage life with someone they can't even touch", Isana laughed.

"I can", Dazai held Isana's hand and stared at her eyes. Isana withdrawn her hand. "Don't test your nullification skill on me, you know you can't", Isana gave a weak smile. Dazai bit his lips. "A while ago, you were trembling. Are you scared to forget me again? Dazai-san?", Isana asked. Dazai was caught off guard. He didnt bother to answer but continued walking.

After a week,
Agency

"Isana Fumio, reporting", Isana opened the office and saw everyone. They went to hug her but they remembered they cant. They just stood few inches away from her. Isana noticed it. "Then, I also have souvenir for everyone", Isana dropped a bag in front of them. They all swarmed and saw many cute items. Dazai didn't join them.

"This looks like you", Isana showed a tiger plush doll to Atsushi. "Yeah!!!", Atsushi's eyes brightened.

Atsushi-kun. Milk, croquet, and a newspaper. Those were the first things you gave me. The next thing you offered was friendship. You really have a big heart. That's why, save a lot with that heart that You have. Whatever happens, never give up.

Okay?

Isana was done having stories with the group. She entered Fukuzawa's office.

Isana bowed very low and gave a letter to Fukuzawa.