#Mission Accomplished.

Isana Fumio woke up at the sound of her alarm clock. She stretched her arms and stood up. She wash herself and changed clothes. Fumio remembered buying them with Dazai. What can I give them in return? It's 6 in the morning and she went out to see Akiko. This was her usual routine for almost a week.

Agency Building

She knocked and Akiko opened the main entrance. Akiko resides in the building with the president and other staffs. "Good morning, Yosano-san", Isana bowed and gave a weak smile. She knows that she is about to undergo a life and death surgery from Akiko. They entered the clinic.

After a while, everyone is already there taking coffee and breakfast. Tanizaki yawns as if he wasnt able to sleep that night. Probably because of Naomi. Atsushi was excited for another day. Kunikida was never late. Ranpo always had his reason of not appearing in time. Akiko stayed inside her clinic. Dazai also entered. They all stared at each other as they saw Isana exited the clinic. She was barely standing. "Are you okay?", Atsushi asked . She nodded and sat at the individual chair facing all of them. "We contacted your school. They were willing to get you into modules",Kunikida informed. "Thank you, Kunikida-san", Isana gave a bright smile. "Hmmm....is studying really important for you?", Dazai hummed. "I want to become an author", Isana said with the same smile plastered on her face. "In the meantime, you have to study math with me", Kunikida said raising his glasses. Everyone was in awe. "Ohhh... I cant wait to see Isana running to me and crying about how strict Kunikida is", Dazai teased. Kunikida threw Dazai on the floor. Someone knocked on the door. It was a middle aged woman wearing office clothes. Everyone fixed the place and let her sit at the sofa. Dazai was the one responsible for interview.

"Good morning, Ma'am. We are detectives. Thank you for sparing time to visit", Dazai said in the most modest way. "I dont know if you could help me with this. Please find the murderer of Hanazaki Ryo. My son...my son... is killing himself because of his wife's disappearance", the woman covered her face and started to cry. Naomi went near to give her tissue. "Thank you....Ryo doesnt want to tell the whole scenario to the police. He's traumatized and cannot speak. If there is something you can do for him", the middle aged woman begged. Dazai stared at Kunikida who is standing behind Hanazaki. Kunikida nodded. "Mission accepted", Dazai smiled. They spend time talking about the incident. Disappearance of Ryo's wife. Ryo's trauma. Isana served tea. "Oh my, you have a minor working here?", Hanazaki stared at Isana. "She's.... our president's nephew", Kunikida said. Hanazaki hummed and sipped through the tea. "It tastes good, just like Seri", Hanazaki said.

Time Skip- Night Time
#Hanazaki's Residence
Atsushi and Dazai knocked. The door opened with Hanazaki holding a bowl of flour. "Thank you for coming", she said and led them towards the living room. Inside the 3story house is just a middle aged woman and a traumatized 23 year old man. "Atsushi, go check Ryo-san", Dazai instructed. Atsushi went upstairs. He opened the door and saw someone jumped out of the window. "Dazai-san!!!", Atsushi shouted. Dazai reached the room. "Go catch him", Dazai instructed. Atsushi jumped out and followed the man.

Dazai opened the lights and saw a terrified man lying down the bed. "Ryo-san", Dazai bit his lips looking at a cripled man. "Ma'am, you didnt tell us about Ryo-san being cripled", Dazai said in a serious tone. "Oh, I missed that part. Detective, let's sit at the living room", Hanazaki invited. Dazai took pity upon the man lying with his eyes wide open. His eyes were narrating the horror he have seen. Dazai was about to leave when Ryo grabbed upon the edge of his trench coat. "Ryo-san sometimes got the fear of being left alone", Hanazaki explained. Dazai smelled something. "You should bathe yourself, Ryo-san", Dazai held his hand and gently removed it. "We'll definitely help you", Dazai smiled.

Dazai left and followed Atsushi, the man disappeared from Atsushi's eyes and wasnt able to catch him. They called it a day.

The Next Day
Armed Detective Agency

Isana served tea to the detectives reading newspaper and working on the case. No matter how small the request was, they still put their heart on it. "I'll go and check the dead body along the river", Ranpo said and went out. "Follow him", Kunikida instructed Atsushi. "Isana, you're coming with me. We're visiting Hanazaki. I know Ranpo will solve all of this", Kunikida said.

Hanazaki Residence

"Dazai-san is not the one visiting?", Hanazaki said leading them to the living room. "One of our detectives are already working with you case, Ma'am. After an hour, he'll be telling whatever is causing your son's trauma and where is her wife. "Ryo always get into fight with Seri. I miss the sound of their voices", Hanazaki sighed. "Do you think Ryo-san is not responsible of her disappearance? If you report this to the police, they will be suspecting Ryo-san to be the first culprit", Kunikida said. "There's no way Ryo will kill Seri", Hanazaki stood up. "Could we see him?", Kunikida said. Isana and Kunikida went upstairs. Upon opening the door, they saw Ryo lying down with his feet crippled. His hands arent functioning. Isana looked at Kunikida. "Ryo-san, we are already solving the case about where youryour wife is", Kunikida assured. Ryo looked at them and cried. He was trying to open his mouth but no words are escaping. "Ryo-san, do you know where Seri-san is?", Isana asked and Ryo's eyes widened. He tried to reach for Isana but she backed off. Kunikida's phone rang.

He listened to Ranpo and turned around. "The culprit is...", Kunikida said. Hanazaki is holding a gun. "Isana, stay behind me",Kunikida instructed. "Ohhh... I never though a cheap organization like you would easily figure me out", Hanazaki smirked. Hanazaki pulled the trigger. Kunikida was able to evade it and grabbed it from Hanazaki. She pulled another gun from a cabinet and pointed it to Isana. She was about to pull the trigger when Kunikida used his ability to draw a stun gun. Hanazaki received a shock and fainted. "Isana, open the other room. I'll carry Ryo-san out of this room", Kunikida instructed. Isana did as what was said. Kunikida moved Ryo at the other room. "Dont go inside that room until the police comes", Kunikida said in a cracked voice. "Hanazaki-san is lying there", Isana said and entered the room. She was horrified by the stench of the room. It smells like rusting iron...blood. It smells like a dead person. She went closer at the bed and saw some stains of blood. She pulled the blanket and the foam away and saw.... Seri's dead body. She screamed. "Isana!!!", Kunikida entered and was also horrifed to see the body. The police came and got Hanazaki.

Isana was sitting beside Ryo. He wasnt able to speak because it was her Mom who did it. Hanazaki even crippled him in order to stop the him of approaching the police. Her mother put Seri beside him. Hanazaki killed Seri because of suspicion that Seri was going with other men. The man who was at his room that night was Ryo's friend. Ryo texted him to save him that night but Atsushi and Dazai was there. The body at the river was that person, Hanazaki followed him and killed him to hide evidences. It was seen that Hanazaki had been taking drugs and wasnt able to control herself resulting in killing both Seri and Ryo's friend.

Isana stared at the man crying his heart out. Maybe because of the sense of safety. He was trying to say some words. "Sa......sav....save...me pl..ea..se... save.....me", he was begging. Isana looked at him with pity.

Mission Accomplished...

Author's Note:

Sorry that it seems ewwy this time...

Thank you for reading it.

Next chapters will be fine.

I guess.