#She Wanted to Be Free

Ice cream House

"Hmmm. And...what did Yukio suggest?", Dazai hummed. "Look for someone who had the ability of a thousand crane", Isana answered. Dazai's eyes widened. "Yasunari Kawabata", Dazai chuckled. "You're creeping me out. I'll be calling Kunikida-san to fetch me", Isana tried to leave but Dazai pulled the bandage pulling Isana's wrist close to Dazai's chest. "What are you doing?", Isana panicked. "Why do you want to get rid of your ability? Isa?", Dazai asked looking on her hands. "You dont know how it feels to be like me", Isana pulled her hand back and was able to get free. She stood up and shot a final look on Dazai. "Isa, are you still looking for Odasaku?", Dazai asked. Isana's eyes widened and gasped. "How did you know?", Isana bit her lips. "How dare you played with me Isa? I cant believe I've been deceived all the time", Dazai grabbed Isana's colar and pulled her face close to him. "You'll cause commotion here", Isana gulped. Dazai smiled and led the way outside.

Between the Buildings
Dazai lets go of Isana and they ended up at a dark aisle. "I'm going back", Isana tried to shove Dazai from the exit. "Are you kidding me? You think I'd let you go?", Dazai chuckled. "Isana Fumio. An orphan whom Odasaku loved so much. You, who altered some of my memories and made me forget who you are", Dazai removed his coat and loosen his polo.  Dazai revealed a tatoo on his left chest. "Dazai....san?", Isana bit her lips and activated her ability. "Hoo~ wanna do it?", Dazai hummed. Isana sweatdropped staring at Dazai. The guy know more of combat. "What are you going to do?", Dazai asked fixing back his polo and coat.

Isana got a gun from her back. She hid it using her long cardigan. "Dazai-san. You shouldnt tell anyone. I just have to make you forget...once more", Isana fired the gun. Dazai was able to evade it. He ducked and swift Isana's feet. The girl fired once again. It alarmed nearby officers and checked on them. It distracted Dazai making him lose sight of Isana. The raven head already grabbed the officer by the neck and making some eyecontact. After a while, the police officer commanded the rest to capture Dazai . He needs to comply with it or the name of the Agency will suffer the consequence. Dazai grunted and punched the wall.

Armed Detective Agency
Main office

"Dazai!!!", Kunikida scolded him while the suicide maniac sits down the couch. "So, Isana is missing again", Kunikida sighed and stared at Dazai. "I'll be searching for her", Dazai only had one place he knew where Isana would run.

Nakahara Chuya's Apartment

Chuya was startled to see Isana lying in front of his door. "Geez, I knew you would come running to us again", Chuya sighed and opened the door. Isana stood up and saw that it's already late at night. "Sorry Chuya. I just thought that Odasaku-san will appear somewhere", Isana bowed. Chuya just shrugged and led the way inside.

Isana sat at the couch. Chuya went his room to change his clothes. He threw some of his clothes to Isana. "Go take some bath", Chuya ordered. Isana entered the bathroom and soaked herself at the tub. Chuya waited outside the glass door. "What happened?", Chuya asked. "Dazai-san figured me out", Isana answered. "That man is dangerous Isana, have you forgotten that he was the one who broke your arms 4 years ago", Chuya reminded. There was no response. "Hmmm... reminiscing the past? If only you stayed here, we could have enjoyed a lot", Chuya had a taint of pink on his cheeks. He heard a knock on the door. He left and opened it. "The President asked me to deliever you schedule of your missions, Nakahara-san", Akutagawa handed a paper. "Ah, by the way, wanna take a cup of coffee?", Chuya invited.

They sat at the living room. "Make me a coffee", Chuya ordered. Akutagawa sighed and headed at Chuya's kitchen. "Nakahara-san, the light of the bathroom is open", Akutagawa said as he served the coffee. Chuya spitted the coffee and rushed inside the bathroom. "What's causing you so long?", Chuya whispered. "Dont go out yet, Akutagawa is here. It might cause us trouble", Chuya added. "I always thought something was off when I entered", Akutagawa flung the door open. "Wah!!!", Chuya shouted covering his eyes. "Akutagawa, cover your eyes!", Chuya ordered. Akutagawa ran inside and removed his coat. He wrapped Isana and removed her at the tub. Chuya flushed seeing her wrapped with Akutagawa's coat. "Bring her to the hospital, Nakahara-san", Akutagawa said. Isana was unconscious and her skin was pale. "Is it okay to hold her?", Chuya asked. "Her ability only works with the span of 5 seconds and looking into your eyes", Akutagawa informed.

Hospital
Isana Fumio's POV

I looked around and found myself lying at the same hospital bed 4 years ago. "Yo, you're awake", Chuya-san said then dropped the newspaper he was reading. "Because of you, I had a day off from work", Chuya sighed and flicked my forehead. "You could just have left me drowning", I  tried to sit. Chuya-san supported my back and I was able to sit. "You arent scared to touch me", I looked at Chuya-san's eyes. "Akutagawa-boy told me about your ability", Chuya-san informed. My phone vibrated at the table. "They're probably looking for you", Chuya-san handed it to me. Dazai-san is calling me. I got 3 miscalls from Kunikida-san. I turned off my phone and sighed. "I cant assure you that Boss will take you easily. You disobeyed him and he hates that", Chuya-san reminded me. Ah.. I asked a leave at the port mafia for a month but my escape failed. I just have to pretend that I am a spy of Port Mafia trying to infiltrate the Agency. "Are you also going to betray the Port Mafia?", Chuya-san glared at me. "Who said so?", I looked outside the window. "I think this is where Odasaku-san wants me to stay", I sighed. "I have to report to Mori-sama. See you later", Chuya-san stood up and wore his hat. "See you", I answered back.

Chuya-san went out. I cant stand since I just had my dialysis. I opened my phone and saw messages from Dazai-san.

"If you think that Odasaku wants you to be with the Port Mafia, you're mistaken".

4 years ago

Port Mafia training Ground
Isana lies down the floor. "Are we going to butcher her and sell her organs?", Dazai poked her cheeks. "Dont hold her. President said that she holds an ability that activates when you touch her. We've been trying to make her say it but she never spoke", Chuya informed. "Ohhh... is that so", Dazai hummed. "Kill me now", Isana whispered. Dazai heard it and went closer. He kicked her and sent her at tge edge of the room. Dazai went closer and grabbed her hair making her reveal her face and emerald orbs. "You want to have a double suicide with me?", Dazai asked. Isana bit her lips and headbutted Dazai. "Heh. No one passed my transaction alive with their mouth closed", Dazai broke Isana's arm. "Put her under my name. I'll make her speak", Dazai smirked.

Author's Note:

And. That. Is. It