#Explosions

Shopping District

"We received a request that some mysterious group planted bombs all around this shopping district", Kunikida informed. "If that's the case, then everyone here is in danger" Atsushi used his vision to search if anyone seems to be suspicious. He saw people at the aisle gathering around. They checked on them. "Isana, stay here", Atsushi said then tried to act as someone who got lost. He approached some middle-aged man with some youngsters. "I'm actually lost. Do you know where the train station is?", Atsushi asked trying to observe their activities. "Huh?! We go some kids here who lost his way", one of the youngsters got close. "We're busy tying things here", the one with the big body shooed Atsushi. The weretiger saw a bomb on the corner of his eyes. "Sorry for bothering you", Atsushi apologized. He went back to Kunikida and confirmed it. "We have to attack neatly", Kunikida thought of any ideas.

Large curtains covered the group from what they were doing. Kunikida and Atsushi cornered them and had a fight. The group didnt stand a chance but the bomb were finished in its activation. "We have no more time", Kunikida held went near the bomb. After sometime, they heard an explosion at the other side of the street. "They started", Atsushi panicked. "Boy, go and see what is happening there. I have to deactivate this bomb", Kunikida said. The curtains fell down and some policemen were already there to investigate. "We already caught them", Kunikida shows a badge from the agency. "Detectives", one policemen sighed and nodded. "We have the information of where the bombs were distributed. We beat one of them and he gave us the blueprint. They are trying to burn the shopping district", Kunikida informed. Isana peeked and waved her hands at Kunikida. "We have no men speciallizing in bomb deactivation", the leader of the police said. "I can help", Isana said and showed her badge. "I will be assisting. Tell me what to do, Kunikida-san", Isana said. Kunikida had less than 3 minutes to tell her before one of the bombs explodes. "If you, me and the police officer will work together to deactivate it. It will take almost 10 minutes to reach each places", Isana studied the map. "We have to chose what to sacrifice" , she looked at the policeofficers. "We're contacting the fire department already. We are aware we have to sacrifice some places", The policeofficer said in a sad voice. "But we want to save as many as we can", Isana looked at Kunikida. They both ran at different direction and started looking for the bombs. The people guarding the post are already beaten by Atsushi. Isana deactivate one. Kunikida is in the process. "Why would people like to have some show in places like this?", Kunikida sighed and cut the wirings.

Armed Detective Agency

Everyone is watching the news. "We have the policemen and detectives working hand in hand in order to deactivate all the bomb planted by a group named Boomer. This group also appeared at some places in the region conducting small scales of Kidnapping for ransoms. They are now pulped by detectives and being arrested by the policemen. In the same time, 5 more bombs are left deactivated. It is said that they have less than 4 minutes to deactivate all of them!". Tanizaki stood up. "Let them finish the job", Akiko calmed him.

2 more minutes for 3 bombs to be deactivated. Isana pants as she stared down the bomb. This is my first mission and I cannot flunk it. She sweatdropped while deactivating the bombs.

It's pass 2 minutes and I cannot hear explosion. "Mission accomplished, Isa", Atsushi stood behind her. Isana turned to him and saw her wide grin. "Let's head back to the Agency", Kunikida followed afterwards.

The sound of the alarm clock enveloped the room. Isana woke up and saw her school uniform hanging on the wall. A loud knocking reminded her that she's late for breakfast. She fastly washed herself and went outside. "You got bed hair everywhere", Kunikida raised his eyeglasses. Isana stucked her tongue and followed the tall blonde man. "Dazai-san is not in his room again", Isana informed. "He took a three day leave", Kunikida informed. "Well, everyone has their own lives", Isana shrugged. "Do you know their individual lives?", Isana asked. "Yosano is a doctor, Ranpo helps the police, Tanizaki and Naomi are students Atsushi is a full time worker, Dazai.... is a suicide maniac", Kunikida read his mini notebook.
After School at Seiso
"Isana, you can go ahead. I have supplementary classes for my students", Kunikida said while they walked down the stairs. "Got it", Isana went down and saw the same disguised man. "Hmmm. You're also a student here?", Akutagawa hummed and crossed his arms. "Ah.. yeah. I gotta go", Isana looked for a escape route. Akutagawa grabbed Isana's sling from her bag. She gulped and held her phone on her pocket. "Akutagawa-san, this is a public place. Port Mafia has some regulation when it comes to causing ruckus", Isana reminded. "What are you doing here?", Akutagawa asked. "Studying", Isana answered. "Brother?", Gin, one of the mafia members called out to Akutagawa. She's in her uniform. How pretty. Isana was able to grab her sling and ran away. Gin prepared her knives inside her bag but Akutagawa stopped her.

Agency
Atsushi and Kyouka is having tea at the Agency cafeteria. while watching the television. Everything is creepingly peaceful unlike the first week of Atsushi. He remembered being targetted by the Port Mafia. "Mission resumes tomorrow. You'll need to stay here first", Atsushi reminded. "I cant go out yet but I will be preparing for that time we'll be doing the mission together", Kyouka said that made the guy turn into a tomato. "I'm back", Isana opened the door panting. "Welcome back", Atsushi said. Kyouka held Atsushi tight. "Dont worry Kyouka, I wont take him away from you", Isana teased. Kyouka had a taint of pink in her cheeks. "Where are the others?" Isana asked throwing her bag on the side. "Having their individual stuffs", Atsushi . " Dazai-san, is he back?", Isana asked. "Not yet. Could it be-", Atsushi recalled the moment Dazai was kidnapped. "He's out for his own research", Fukuzawa went out of his office. "Izumi, Nakajima, and Isana, you have a small scale work", Fukuzawa said handling three tickets. "A concert?", Atsushi asked. "The performer is a gifted like you guys. He asked for protection for his concert. You will be acting as his body guard this evening", Fukuzawa instructed. "Time to go", Kyouka drag Atsushi down the building. Isana stayed in front of Fukuzawa. "President, Port Mafia wont be there, right?", Isana asked. "It's a public place", Fukuzawa assured.

Concert Hall

The crowd is screaming out loud for the public icon to come out. "Yukio!!!", they all shouted. Isana, Atsushi, and Kyouka are standing in front of the dressing room. "We are suppose to guard him until the end", Atsushi sighed. "It's a good experience working with known people", Isana gave a thumbs up. The door opened. A tall young man stood behind them. "Shall we go?", he said with his cool voice. Atsushi looked behind and was stunned how breath-taking the man was. They started walking towards the back stage.

"Yukio-sama, are we suppose to guard you from a close range

"Yukio-sama, are we suppose to guard you from a close range. How are we suppose to do that?", Atsushi asked. "Hmmm... quite easy", Yukio removed his sunglasses. "I will have Missy beside me the whole show", Yukio pointed at Isana. "Just so you know, you're not suppose to touch me. Plus, I cannot sing", Isana informed. "That's more like it", Yukio chuckled. "What's your gift? Yukio-sama?", Atsushi asked. "Sound Of Waves", Yukio answered. "You cannot perform in such clothings", Yukio turned to face Isana. The raven head tilted her head.

Author's Note:

Yukio Mishimi is a real author.

I used the Kise as Yukio's features :)