#Her Dreams

Dazai Osamu's Room

"Sorry Isana, you're getting me really curioused", Dazai looked down at a book entitled "forget me not" written by Dazai's friend, Oda Sakunosuke.

She always dies. No matter what I do. She kept dying.
These were the first words written at the first page. "What a spoiler, Odasaku", Dazai smiled while flipping over the pages. A paper fell on the floor. It was a sketched drawing.

"That guy

"That guy. He must really be dying to be an author", Dazai smiled to himself and started reading the book. He heard a knock. He opened it carrying the book. He peeked and saw Isana. "Dazai-san, have you seen a book covered in brown leather?", Isana was panicking as she asked. "I'm afraid I didnt", Dazai lied and held hid the book at his back. Isana furrowed her brow and looked closer to Dazai's eyes. She gave up and pouted. "Rest for today, we have a day off. Want to go somewhere? I can keep company", Dazai offered. "I'll go with Kunikida-san", Isana informed. "So you preffered to be with Kunikida?", Dazai whined. Isana ignored him and went upstairs to see Kunikida. Dazai sat on his couch and read the book.

Chapter #1: Her Dream

June 4, 2014
The way you'll see her wouldnt differ. Same scenery as always. She sits at the hospital bed looking outside the glass window. Iki Nozomi, 15 years old and diagnosed with blood cancer. Orphan at the age of 2 and will be forced out once she reaches 18. Her eyes dazzled as she stares back at me.

"Welcome back, Masato-san", her sweet voice changed the aura of a cemetery. This would probably her deathbed but because of a miracle, it wouldnt cause her to. Her smile brighten the once dark room. As I get closer, she had that look in her eyes begging... "dont come near me".

Agency's Office

"No work for today", Kunikida stretched his limbs as he enters the Building's canteen. He ordered coffee and french toast. Kunikida's favorite table would be the one next to the window. "Quite early, Kunikida-san. Today is a day off", Kirako served the food. "Thank you",Kunikida sipped through his coffee and remembered how Isana's coffee taste better. "I got my side job later", Kunikida informed. The door opened and entered Isana in her uniform. Kunikida spitted the coffee he was drinking. "Why are you wearing Seiso's uniform?", Kunikida asked. "I asked permission from the president and he agreed as long as I will be under your supervision plus, I will be doing modules during days that you're working", Isana explained. Kunikida face-palmed.

Seiso Academy

Kunikida entered the room and all his students were astounded. To have such a cool and handsome teacher would be motivating. "Good morning, I will be your math teacher for Mondays and Wednesdays. I will be staying for an hour for supplementary classes. Squealings are everywhere. Classes started and everyone is listening. Isana was introduced by the class adviser. She sat at the back since she's also a special class student.

Break Time

Isana walks towards the cafeteria and saw Kunikida drinking coffee. She also sat in front of him. "Isana, this is a school and we arent suppose to be creating suspicions", Kunikida says while watching some girls stalk him and get photos in secret. "You're popular here Kunikisa-sensei", Isana teased and stood up. "See you at the school gate this afternoon", Isana waved her hand. Kunikida sighed and just played cool.

School Gate

Isana approached the school gate and saw a familiar figure. She wasnt sure if he's targetting her this time. He was wearing a casual clothe with sunglasses. Kunikida was also shocked when they saw him. A girl in uniform approached her and both of them went away. "Akutagawa is dating a high school student?!", Isana bursted into laughter. "We dont have time to laugh, come on", Kunikida opened the car and drove away from school.

Inside the Car

Kunikida saw Isana's eyes brightened up. "Happy?", Kunikida asked. "It's always been my dream to be a student", Isana answered. Kunikida gave a short laugh. "No one in your age would be saying that", Kunikida commented. "But... it's true. Someone wants me to finish my studies and be an author. He wants me to continue a story", Isana informed. "Hmmm. Just dont fail your math subject. I told the principal that you are a relative", Kunikida said. "Hai!!! Sensei", Isana made a salute posture.

Agency Building

Atsushi and Tanizaki are still at the building's cafeteria watching news. The door opened revealing two of their detectives. "How's school, Isana?", Tanizaki asked. Isana's eyes glow brighter. "You want to know?", Isana asked. "Let's eat first", Kunikida asked for the staff to give them food. "Account it on me", Kunikida said while watching Isana narrates what happened at school. She was telling them everything in detail. The color of the paintings, how many students are there, what kind of teachers appeared, where the canteen are located, how does her english teacher sounded and many more. It brought Kunikida to reality. How was she able to remember all of it? Does she really loves school to leave any details unknown?

The agency staff served the food. "Thanks for the food! I'm digging in", Isana said. Atsushi and Tanizaki took a break from listening to her excitement. Dazai entered the cafeteria. "Kunikida, I have somethings to tell you afterwards", Dazai said while looking at the blonde man eating in front of his student. "Ohh, Isana-chan looks cute on her uniform~", Dazai commented. "Want to die with me on your uniform?", Dazai added. "Get lost, Dazai", Kunikida threw a book at him. "We'll have some work to do tomorrow.  Atsushi, we'll be dealing with bombs. Be sure to read what I gave you this morning", Kunikida reminded. "Then I can play with Isana-chan tomorrow?", Dazai asked while recovering from his forehead receiving a book. "I will go with Kunikida-san", Isana said. "Ah... Isana-chan doesnt like to be with me!!!", Dazai cried. "Serves you right, Dazai-san. You get all the girls to like you", Tanizaki packed his things and prepared to go. "You guys are so mean to me", Dazai pouted.

"I'll be heading out for a while, I already asked permission from the president", Dazai said in his normal voice then followed Tanizaki leaving the room. "Dont mind him", Atsushi laughed. "Uhmm... Dazai-san is someone really important for the Agency. I cannot deny the fact that his ability is quite handy", Isana smiled. "That is why you have to run to him when things gets ugly", Kunikida closed his eyes. "I wont run", Isana said then drank water. "Good night, Kunikida-san. I'll treat you with something when I get paid", Isana smiled then went out.

"Atsushi, keep an eye on her", Kunikida ordered. "President told us not to touch her no matter what happens. What could be the reason?", Atsushi asked. "Dazai might know the answer. I'm following the guy", Kunikida said.

Lupin

Kunikida sat at a bar stool beside Dazai. "I dont drink", Kunikida said looking at Dazai gulping throught the glass of liquor. "Neh, Kunikida. I promised myself that I will never go back to this place again", Dazai chuckled. "What is it that you want to tell me? Dazai", Kunikida raised his eyeglasses. "I will be taking a leave from the Agency for 3 days. There are some things I need to confirm", Dazai said. "You called me just to say that?!", Kunikida shook Dazai violently. Dazai just laughed. "Chill, Kunikida. This is a good time to ease the mind", Dazai lift a glass and gave it to Kunikida.

Author's Note:

Getting some hard time thinking of plots.

Heheheh

Thanks for reading anyways. :)