Chapter 13

Chapter 13

          Six Years later.

          It had been six full years since the ten deaths, the news had obviously gotten wind of it and wanted to know what had happened, the family, in other words Samantha’s grandmother told them that a man who lived in the forest was angry at the family for a reason they did not know. The man was presumed dead when they found the body of a man in the forest; it looked as if he has been attacked by a bunch of wolves.

          Well wasn’t that just the best timing?

          Daniel drove up the driveway in his car, the Wakefield manor was still there as it had been, and would continue for a very long time, many people had offered to buy it from them, Mary’s Father jumped at the chance only to soon thereafter be kicked out of the family since Daniel had spoken to his grandmother at what Mary had done. Right then and there, boom gone.

He had only called a small number of people, not wanting a tone, especially since those other members wanted to know who the next Head would be.

          Stopping the car he got out and removed his sunglasses, the place really didn’t seem to change; he glanced to the garden recalling the first dame that they all came here merely hoping to have a good vacation, only it turned out to be a deadly massacre.

          As he walked towards the manor a car horn honked, he looked back to his car, a woman looked out from the car window. “Sorry Daniel she wanted to press the horn, I couldn’t really say no.”

          He smiled to his wife Melody, her short brown hair in a slight slanted upright bob, her green eyes with light as she came out of the car with their three year old daughter who was now reaching to him. His smile grew as he lifted her into the air and spun her around, the little girl squealed with delight.

          “Careful now you two…” she said with a smile as she looked to the forest, for a split second she saw a woman watching her wearing a red dress, blue eyes that held a other worldly look and pointed ears, with a tilt of her head she smiled. A white wolf stood behind her, its eyes matching that of the woman’s.

Melody rubbed her eyes and looked to where she had seen the woman, but she was gone. Must have been the summer heat… she thought, for a split second, just that lone second, she thought she had seen her husband’s sister. She looked back over to her husband and child.

          Daniel placed his daughter back down and ruffled her hair before he heard the sound of another car hoking. Looking down the driveway they saw another car coming over to them.

          Jacob’s wife Alice and two eleven year old children Jasper and Janet, who were fraternal twins hopped out of the car complaining to each other about who gets out first.

          Casey, Jacob’s younger sister hit her open palm on the roof of the car. “Quit complaining you two, really it’s going to get you nowhere! And if I hear one more time “Are we there at the hotel yet?” you both will stay in this car till we’re done! Do I make myself clear?”

          “Yes Aunt C.C.” they said in unison and stopped complaining.

          “So that’s Jacob’s younger sister?” Melody said in slight awe as she held onto their daughter.

          Casey’s long dark hair had been pulled back into a long braid, a thin pair of glasses rested on the bridge of her nose.

          “Hard to believe isn’t it? They’re only two years apart yet they are the opposite from each other.”