UNNECESSARY

On one side was the Doom Slayer and on the other side was the king of hell himself, the devil, Lucifer this was there first encounter ever. Face to face the time has come. Lava bursted up in a wave and in that moment Ruby Rose experienced the grandest fight in her whole life.

As the devil ran full speed ahead toward Doom guy with his right fist held back. But Doom guy had the same idea as he ran and pulled his left fist back. And in one swift motion they had both struck each other directly in there faces knocking each other back but neither one was giving in as they had began to punch each other rapidly. Doom guy throwing right and left hooks toward the abdomen of the devil's body.

Punching the devil so hard the devil coughed up blood. But the devil wasn't having it as he began giving left and right straights to Doom guys head breaking the Doom Slayers nose and jaw causing his face to spew from the inside of his helmet. But that only riled Doom guy up as he tackled Lucifer to the ground getting into a full mount position now barraging the devil with a fury of lefts and rights beating the devil to a bloody pulp.

But the devil would not be defeated on his own turf as his wings grew from his back and in a moment bursting out of the mount getting away from the Doom Slayer taking on a new tactic. Quick and furious the devil swooped down and struck Doom guy as flew by putting a run and gun tactic of punching and running away as the devil punched him from behind then the side then the side of the head than to the leg than to his arms.

This tactic would work for a while until Doom guy would memorize the timing of the strikes and than took the opportunity to grab the devil by the neck and spike him to the ground and than continued his barrage of lefts and rights beating the devil to a bloody mess some more until he decided to turn the devil over and ripped off his wings all in a swift motion and once he tore his wing blood spewed from his back like a open fire hydrant.

The devil refused to lose to a human as the blood spewing from his back hardened creating hardened blood wings and than summoned forth his Trident as it spewed fire. Doom guy wouldn't wait for him as he took out hi heavy assault rifle and began firing away at the devil putting bullets of rage and anger into it's chest and head but it wasn't enough as it ran straight for Doom guy swinging the Trident.

Slashing Doom guys chest causing blood to spew but Doom guy would not stay down as he used the rocket attachment and lit up the devil as a mixture of fire and shrapnel tore the devil apart. But Doom guy would not stop as he took out his combat shotgun and turned on the busrt shot attachment as he blew the devil away over and over again until he switched out his combat shotgun for his plasma rifle now melting the devil away in plasma as a barrage of plasma blasts mutalated the devil.

Doom guy was not satisfied though as he pulled out his chain gun and now began tearing the devil to shredds until he pulled out the Gauss Canon and blasted a hole right through the devil's chest. And than pulled out the chainsaw and cut off the devil's legs and than his arms and than planted it into the devil's back. Doom guy could only look at the devil as he was completely brutalized.

"Now what Doom Slayer, all them are dead, Demons, humans. There all dead" said the devil as he looked Doom guy in his visor "If you kill me you kill hell, you kill hell you will die, now tell me are you ready for that HELL WALKER" said the devil but Doom guy didn't care one bit as he pulled out the BFG and and fired away at the devil killing him once and for all.

Now with devil gone hell was now falling apart as the lava had hardened the fire extinguished and the stalagmites now falling. But upon the collapse a beam of light had appeared out of no where taking the last moments he had Doom guy had gotten to ruby and had thrown her into the light as the last image she would see of her teacher would be a big thumbs up as he told good job for the last time as a pile stalagmites had fallen on him penetrating through his head, his armor, finally Doom guy can rest peacefully.

DIMENSION BEYOND TIME

"Welcome" said no one as Ruby looked around in this empty white space there was nothing to be seen but white until she came upon a giant being wearing a completely white trench coat that covered it's entire body and a pure white mask with black eyes ruby was stunned and shocked as she had fallen on her butt.

"I apologise for startling you" said the being as Ruby was lifted up to her feet by an unknown force "it's not your fault" said Ruby kindly as she looked around more "where am I" said Ruby  the being looked around as well. "knowhere" said the being as it turned to her "this place is void of Time, Life, and Death" said the being "what are you" said Ruby curious of the being before her.

The being got down to her height as it seemed to get on it's knees and than bended it's back to get to her size. "I am many things" said the being "to you human I am known as the creator, the destroyer, God, Devil, but you may call me.

UNNECESSARY

To be continued.