Rage,Wither,Break,Yield

Screaming, screaming was all Ruby Rose can do as she tried to reach the doors to leave, but she couldn't. Blake was holding her back pleading her to stop. Crow was holding his neices face watching her cry hearing her sobs of pain he was holding her wispering into her ear that she was gone, that she was in a better place now. Ruby sank to her knees, crow still holding her close falling to one knee closing his eyes.

Blake let go of Ruby as she also fell to her knees she watched as her (team mate) no ruby was more than a team mate she was someone important she was someone she cared too much for she was a friend, she was her friend and she was crying in the arms of her uncle.

"How did this happen" said Blake clenching her fists but relaxed as she extended her arm to ruby she wanted to comfort her but was stopped by crow "please just let me handle this" said crow as his voice was calm and collected but yet shaky. Blake put her hand down and stood up as she turned to walk away "wait" said crow looking at her with pleading eyes "check on yang for me" said crow pulling ruby head to the creak of his neck "yes, I will" and with that she left.

INFIRMARY

The lights were fade, the air was cold, and the only sound that could be heard was the beeping coming from life support. The room was white and it had 5 beds with curtains hiding the patient's Velvet Scarlatina, Coco Adele, Nora Valkyrie, Cardin Winchester, and Yang Xiao Long. Nora left her bed staying by Yang's side refusing and ignoring anyone who tried to tell her to leave her friend alone. Nora had lost enough friends already she wasn't going to lose anymore not ever again her weapon was destroyed her friends weapons were destroyed all she had was a small rusty dagger and if anyone tried to hurt anymore people she loved and cared about she would stab  them over and over and over again until they died in a brutal bloody mess that, she promised to herself.

But yang wasn't the only person in the room Nora was looking over as she turned to velvet and coco "are you awake velvet" said Nora soft amd kindly barely able to put on the charade "I'm awake" said velvet with a smile on her face as she held on to Coco's hand refusing to let go "you know you need more rest" said Nora being a little Stern with her "but I want to be here when coco wakes up" said velvet holding on tighter to Coco's hand "Velvet, she is in a coma, she won't be waking up anytime soon" said Nora putting velvet to rest "leave her be" said Cardin barely being able to speak, Nora turned her head "your awake too, jackass" said Nora not showing any respect to cardin "just now, and I told you to let her be" said Cardin not showing any fear what so ever to Nora "oh, so you think you can boss me around now" said Nora now making her way to him.

Pulling out the rusty knife she had, she grabbed Cardin's hair pulling it and putting the knife at his throat "how do you feel now tuff guy" said Nora with a smile on her face but Cardin wasn't giving in as he only stared at her with intent "your not the only one who lost friends" said Cardin seeing right through her. Nora was so close to splitting his throat but damn it all, not did he just see throught her but he had the actual gall to pity her. fucking piece of shit.

Nora's sadistic smile turned to a displeased frown as she removed the knife from his throat and unclasped his hair as she went back to watching over yang with the atmosphere of defeat surrounding her. Cardin glanced at her once in a while taking from when he first woke up she was a broken mess who didn't want to eat, didn't want to sleep, didn't want speak to anyone. He watched her everyday grow to the point where she started hiding her true feelings behind this stupid sadistic tough girl gimmick.

Cardin couldn't blame her though, at least she tried to hide it. He still couldn't believe they were gone his friends, his team, he lead them to there death without even knowing. He underestimated them he thought they were just like Grimm but he was wrong his arrogance costed them there lives but why, "WHY DAMN IT WHY" he screamed at himself in his mind why was he alive, how was he alive. He should have died, he should be dead but he wasn't.

For the time he was awake he contemplated to himself over and over again there was a Ruger Blackhawk in the drawer next to him with a 50 caliber bullet already loaded he closed the curtains so no one can see than opened the drawer pulled out the revolver and stuck the barrel in his mouth he wanted the pain to go away he wanted the memories to go away he wanted to see his friends again. He put his finger on the trigger and as he was about to blow his brains out he started thinking of what would happen next with the world without him.

What if he stayed, what if he fought, what if there was a chance to redeem himself. Would they forgive him, would they stop haunting his dreams, would they support him. He didn't know the answers but he would have to find them. He took the gun out of his mouth put it back in the drawer and laid his head down with a new desire in life, Cardin went to sleep getting a plan ready in the morning.

Blake entered the room getting a good look at all the patients in the room except Cardin but she saw the rest from velvet asleep with Coco's hand grasped in her own to looking at Nora watching over yang with despair on her face. She sat next to Nora "thank you for watching her when I was gone" said Blake with sad smile on her face "no problem, she's my friend too remember" said Nora with her own sad smile "right" said Blake as she moved Yang's hair away from her sleeping face "so is Weiss, you know" said Nora knowing well she shouldn't have asked "she's dead Nora" I saw her Wither before my own eyes.

"Ruby only feels RAGE, Weiss has WITHERED, My mind is BREAKING Nora, and Yang has YIELDED to a demon. My team is lost the people I love are dying I don't know what to do anymore" said Blake.

OUTSIDE THE ACADEMY

Ozpin is looking up at the sky as all he could see was fire and demons pooring out of hell as the portal was half way to completeing it's task "the time has come" said ozpin as he fell to his knees.

BEACON CITY

The Cyber Demon looked Doom guy face to face as it screamed for battle the only response Doom guy had though was his chain gun in hand as he fired away commencing the battle to begin.

RAGE, WITHER, BREAK, YIELD

TO BE CONTINUED.

A/N

So i went back recently to the first chapter of this story and all I can think about was holy shit how did any of you guys not stop reading this story after reading that I immediately stopped what I was doing at that moment and editied it I hope it's better even thou it's a little shorter now. Beside that how are you guys enjoying the story so far let me know I really want to know what you guys think and don't forget I'm open to criticisms let me know any mistakes I make I want you guys to have a good experience reading this as well as all my stories. But beyond anything else if you want like, favorite, and as always see you next chapter.