A SCORE TO SETTLE

As the night was cold and the clouds had roared  the storm had raged through Atlas's core as a bullhead had descended upon one of the many helipads but as lightning struck the light of the bolt revealed general ironwood. The bullhead had landed and the general had stepped off and to meet him was winter with no words spoken and exhaustion filling the air it had truly been along couple of days for the general.

Winter only bowed and watched as ironwood walked away to the only place where he can think in peace, his office as he walked through the halls of Atlas it was empty and quite not a person in sight and not a sound to be heard it was off putting and strange but he did get there at midnight so it did make some sense. As ironwood finally made it to his destination the door slide open to welcome him back too his office.

It was a plane white room with a plane white desk and and a plane white computer well to get things straight the room and everything in it was white as simple as that. As ironwood sat down finally letting his shoulders rest as he dropped his arms and his eyes closed he was tired and exhausted he wasn't able to sleep at his stay in beacon he had to make arrangements for the men that had died by the hands of his new acquaintance, he also had to assist ozpin with certain tasks like rebuilding certain areas that had been destroyed or helping take some of the piles of paper work and look over them for ozpin.

Ozpin throughout his entire visit had changed he looked normal acted normal and even tried to hide it all under a fake smile, no, James knew him to well he can the emptiness in his eyes he can feel the anger building up inside, he saw a broken man pretending everything is alright. As ironwood brought his right arm to cover his face  he spoke "how did this all happen, who was to blame, where do you go from here oz".

As the rain fail harder and the temperature grew colder in the far east of atlas there stood a figure in a dark cloak with a crimson red book with strange writing on the cover the man opened the book and brought it to his face as he spoke "o come great deliverer come mighty beings I seek to strike a bargain for the soul that once gave me joy and happiness for the one that has been taken from me I bargain my world and everything else" as the man ripped his cloak from his body to reveal a middle aged man with a large grey beard and long grey hair as he revealed carvings of symbols all over his body as the man screamed out  "PORTA INFERNI APERTA EST SCRIPTOR".

And with those words the markings bleed as the man's eyes rolled to the back of his head as the center pentagram on his chest glowed red as the man screamed in unimaginable pain he couldn't stop screaming until  an arm Rose from the inside of his mouth and the arm grabbed on to the man's jaw pushing the man's jaw wider as another arose and than that arm grabbed on to the man's upper jaw and also pushed expanding the man's skull as the man's skin tore off piece by piece and his muscles twisted and turned and his bones broke and shattered.

The man's mouth was expanded wide enough as the the arms used it's hands to climb out and as the being came out in a burst of blood shot out to reveal a completely blooded imp as the snow was covered in blood and man's body was not to be seen and in it's place a portal and in the portal a demon in the shape of a spider the Spider Mastermind  has come and help stands at his side as the imp looked at the portal it smiled.

The blood of the man was growing plaguing the pureness of the snow as it expanded further and further until the continent had turned to crimson the sky had turned red and the moon had taken upon a pentagram on it's surface.

Ironwood looked outside to see the crimson fill the sky and the pentagram on the moon he loaded his gun and announced all to be ready for battle he remembered this feeling this heavy weight on his shoulders it was the same feeling as the incedent the same one that destroyed his friend he wasn't going to let history repeat itself.

Within hours all of atlas was on fire as the blood and guts of the innocent had flooded the streets of atlas imps we're jumping from wall to wall building to building as Atlas soldiers fired hopelessly trying to hit there target but the imps we're faster and more agile as went right through the gunfire and bit right through there armor and tearing at there flesh as they clawed away there arteries and ribcage getting right into there stomachs as the imps listened and heard the sweet screams of there victems  with blood painting there faces as the eye's of there food became lifeless but that was not all as 4 bullheads came on to the scene firing away at the imps killing the little basterds one by one that was until a revenant came bursting right through the wind shield killing the pilot upon impact as it screamed at the co-pilot than fired the rockets on it's back exploding the bullhead while killing all the soldiers inside as the wreckage of the bullhead fell to the ground still a flame as the revenant walked out unscathed.

As the other bullheads kept moving  they were soon meet by 6 Cacodemons as they opened there mouths spitting demonic blasts and hitting right in target as the the bullheads burst to flame but not without ramming right into the Cacodemons the sky's where clear and all of atlas has crumbled Mancubus roamed the streets killing all and any survivors while hell knights, hell razors, harvesters, and barons of hell killed off the rest of the atlas military general ironwood and winter were in terrified all the way to there liver the brutality the grotesque scene before them had them in horror ironwood was the first to respond "winter, you need to leave you need to warn them" winter was shocked with what she was hearing "No I'm not leaving I need to stay hear and fight I well not cowar now not unt-" she was cut off by ironwood "THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION, THIS IS AN ORDEE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AND DON'T YOU DARE DIE WITHOUT COMPLETING THIS TASK" ironwood screamed from the top of his lungs and winter listened as she took the last airship to escape.

And with that ironwood turned back to the chaos the Atleasian airship had come crashing down upon the city crushing all and any human, faunus, and demon alike all the other airships we're destroyed fighting against cyber Mancubus and the Atleasian paladins we're destroyed by the cyberdemon drop ships were lost to the imps and all his soldiers all his students were either eaten or brutally murdered as hope was lost and atlas has fallen ironwood fell to his knees as he took in the sight but as he looked back up to see his crumbled city he came face to face with the Spider Mastermind "human" the demon said dark and deeply  "you reek of fear and loss but you hold a familiar scent one that my kind knows far to well-" the demon was cut off "WHY Why have you done this" ironwood screamed "because that is the price to pay" and with that the spider Mastermind used his telekinesis to left ironwood and than used his laser Canon to vaporize ironwood all that was left was the dust off the general as the spider Mastermind took it's position on top of the crumbled building of atlas as the beacon of the end.

"Don't forget"

"WE HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE"

"DOOM SLAYER"

A/N
So it begins 2nd Arc baby I really hope you guys didn't see this coming. like for real I was stumped for the longest time and I didn't know what do but either way this turned out better than expected. either way favorite, like, follow and as always see you next chapter.